my meeting with tom at milton keynes

This is where to talk about your Doctor Who collections, about conventions you have been to and places where you may have met Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: my meeting with tom at milton keynes

Postby pattie anne on June 2nd, 2010, 5:48 pm

dear tracy -

gosh. ta! had almost forgot about it, as i had sent it for the TOM event that was cancelled. will wait for it with bated-breath expectation.

one true friend here, folks! :D

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby donnarose on June 3rd, 2010, 12:40 pm

Moderator wrote:Dear Tracy -

I fixed it. You had two color coded keys in your post. Obviously, it works better with just one. No charge. ;)

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

I tell you, Dirk, I don't know what this board would do without you! I hope you know how very much you are appreciated! :)
Love begins when the needs of someone else become more important than your own.
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Postby tracy on June 3rd, 2010, 2:48 pm

:D thank you dirk your a star it didnt seem to want to work for me as id typed alot in also i forgot to mention tom offerd me a jelly baby how can i forget that any way tom said he had been signing the jelly babys or the bag but im sure he said the jelly babys so me being me had one and eat it i could have a jelly bay in my tummy with toms signin oni lt lol. if id have spotted it id have kept it im sure tom did say the babys he had signed i think i went in to a world of my own then at one point lol i tend to do that some times ha

thanks pattie that was nice of you to say . ditto :D :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby aneela on June 26th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Hi Tracy

So glad to be part of this group now. And I am so thrilled to read about your meeting with Tom Baker :-) Three kisses in one day, that is super special. I think it would be a dream come true for me to one day meet him as well but I'm on the wrong side of the pond (Maryland, USA). Looking forward to seeing all your photos with him.

Neely
aneela

Postby tracy on June 26th, 2010, 6:15 pm

:D hy there aneela glad you could make it .welcome to toms dinner table.enjoy your time here [ thanks for your comments if you want to see photos of tom and his meetings with me and other fans there is a photo section on here you will see them there
tracy with out the E
tracy

Previous

Return to Memorabilia, Merchandise, and Doctor Who Conventions