my meeting with tom at milton keynes

This is where to talk about your Doctor Who collections, about conventions you have been to and places where you may have met Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

tom at collecter mania 31st of may

Postby tracy on May 3rd, 2010, 8:56 am

:D tom is at milton keynes on the 31st of may if any of you can make it then will see you there as i will go .but im sorry tom that i wont be able to make the shop this month but looking forward to seeing tom at milton keynes
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: tom at collecter mania 31st of may

Postby Moderator on May 18th, 2010, 2:23 pm

Official news release on the Newsletter tab under Latest updates.

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Re: tom at collecter mania 31st of may

Postby tracy on May 18th, 2010, 2:54 pm

:D
ok thanks dirk ive been to have a look .i ordered my tickets to have 2photos took with tom at milton keynes .they came the other day.wont be long now .im driving to milton keynes so if i dont turnup at the event its because ive got lost on the way ha no ive got the help of sat nav as im going down on the sunday and staying at the jurys inn

tracy with out the E
tracy

my meeting with tom at milton keynes

Postby tracy on June 1st, 2010, 2:46 pm

:D
well i drove down to milton keynes on the sunday got there in the afternoon. stayed at the double tree hotel which is owned by hilton i think.and is built on to the event which is very handyi was only going to stay one night and come back afetr id seen tom on the monday but i decieded to stop another and i got back at 11this morning.before i carry on id love to say thank you to tom for making my day again it was a great day and as the stadium was open it was a cold day and i left my coat on then later popped back to my room to change this was on the monday when id met tom .when i got in the signing que with other fans we was waiting for tom to arrive and when he came he said good morning all .good morning tracy which was lovly of tom to say to me as i wasnt expecting that .tom was looking very well and very chatty he chatted to fans in the signing area then when it came to me i gave him a bottle of wine which tom loved and told the lady next the him that this is tracy a devoted fan. i was smiling and we had a chat i asked how the preganat cat was but i forgot to ask which cat it was .tom was reading his bottle of wine and made me laugh when he said he was reading it and tom said to be drunk while in bed had to laugh .i got 3 things signed for 3 people and asked for a kiss and went on my way then i had a walk round then it was time to get in the que for the photos which i had 2 took with tom.cant put them on here yet as im waiting to people to comment abit more on my others so once its on page 4 of my photo album then i can put the photos on.while having my pictures took with tom he said to me he thought i was talller then i was i said to tom its cus he is getting taller .i did have my sandles on the last time tom saw me i had teanniers on.so we had our pictures took and very lovly to then i had to wait 3 hours for the photos to come back as they had to go to a shop to be devleoped so once they were back i made my way back to the signing arer where after tom had pictures took with the fans he went back to doing some more signing so i headed back there to get my photos signed and we had a chat again.there was alittle boy in front of me the second time and tom asked him if he was ok for money the little lad said he was as i think tom was going to give him abit of money which was lovly of tom but the lad said he was ok.then i asked for a kiss i got 3 kisses during my meeting with tom.so thank you tom for a wonderfull day
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: my meeting with tom at milton keynes

Postby Jillx on June 1st, 2010, 6:03 pm

Hi Tracy,
What a super day you had with Tom, and you had more pictures taken, let's see them soon :D :D
You really are a good friend of his and he knows you by name, :) 8-)
Glad you had such a good time, just wish we could get Pattie Anne to join you next time
even though there is a great deal of queuing, once he saw you two, he would get you to the front of the queue.
Take care, Luv Jillx
Jillx

Postby tracy on June 1st, 2010, 6:55 pm

:D thanks jillx im just a very loyol fan of tom and i know i dont expect any think from tom wouldnt be fair on other fans waitin g in the que if he said i could go to the front .as long as i got to see tom i dont mind queing its worth it to meet tom
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby donnarose on June 1st, 2010, 7:07 pm

I'm so happy for you, Tracy! I'm glad you had a wonderful time! I know this makes for many wonderful memories for you! :)
Love begins when the needs of someone else become more important than your own.
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Postby pattie anne on June 1st, 2010, 10:55 pm

dear tracy -

wow! what can i add? you must be in 7th heaven. you lucky dog! (sorry, poppy.) when i can think again, will enthuse some 'moore'.

... once he saw you two, he would get you to the front of the queue.

or shut down the que and RUN - in the opposite direction !!! :lol:

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby tracy on June 2nd, 2010, 4:38 pm

:D thanks pattie .ive sent your signed picture off today for some reason when i was posting my post of my meeting with tom on here the color wouldnt come on what i wanted it may be that i had alot to write so i left it black and white
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Moderator on June 2nd, 2010, 5:39 pm

Dear Tracy -

I fixed it. You had two color coded keys in your post. Obviously, it works better with just one. No charge. ;)

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Next

Return to Memorabilia, Merchandise, and Doctor Who Conventions