Alluring Tom

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in May to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Alluring Tom

Postby WhoGabe on May 2nd, 2010, 10:59 pm

Thank for answering my question in February. I do understand your preference to live in heaven (I myself live in the country and I know how wonderful it is to be in such pleasant surroundings). I just selfishly wanted a hope that I could enjoy a night in haven watching you in theatre (my favourite art form).

I hope I'm not too impolite and cheeky to ask you this. And maybe this is a question Sue would answer best... But... I think you are a very sexy man and I think your sexiness resides mainly in your voice and your infectious smile and look, at least this is what I find quite enthralling.
So my question is: have you ever used your charm to convince someone of something (i.e. a casting director to cast you in a role)?

All the best!
<<Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time
the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.>>
WhoGabe

Re: Alluring Tom

Postby Tom Baker on May 5th, 2010, 1:28 pm

WhoGabe,

I have had very little success at seducing casting directors. Several casting directors have had great success in seducing me into accepting parts I should have rejected. But that was all a long time ago and is now only a fit subject for a death bed confession. So your curiosity may well be satisfied sooner than you think.

Best wishes

from Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for May 2010