Where were you when Tom regenerated?

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Where were you when Tom regenerated?

Postby blackhawkrush on December 26th, 2009, 4:41 pm

It was about half past midnight. Here,in Chicago, the local PBS station showed Dr Who at 11pm. I was sad about the exit of Tom Baker and yet happy because I could tell everyone that I have the complete Tom Baker years recorded (on tape cassettes). :)
blackhawkrush

Postby Sarah on February 5th, 2010, 2:41 pm

I was about 7 and had not even seen all the episodes, stupid abc re runs mucked them up. I was sitting on my nans loungeroom floor and I balled my eyes out and cried and cried and got very angry and demanded nan phone the abc to see when my doctor was comming back............. I am still waiting :evil:

I did not see many of the following drs i think the ratings dropped so much they only put the odd re run on here and there. I didn't get back into it till Tennant and now he is gone too and I cried all over again. Then I saw Toms regeneration on dvd right after that and it was too much I am a sensitive soul and I cry every time I see it. Tom stole my heart when I was 5 and has never returned it. The man I marry has a lot to live up too :mrgreen:
Sarah

Postby Theta Sigma on February 23rd, 2010, 5:52 am

I was a baby living in Papua New Guinea as I was barely a year old at the time.
Theta Sigma

Previous

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years