HAPPY 76TH BIRTHDAY, TOM, 1 DAY EARLY!!!!

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: HAPPY 76TH BIRTHDAY, TOM, 1 DAY EARLY!!!!

Postby Mouser on January 20th, 2010, 11:50 pm

Dear Tom:

Sounds like you're having a splendid birthday! Spending time in one's imagination is often the best place to be.

I must ask, did you have cake, what kind and who baked it?

Also, what presents did you receive? Did the cats present a mouse or hairball? Did Poppy deliver the other slipper?

I do hope Sue takes photos and posts them for us!

Wishing you the best,
Mouser (Mary)
Well, my doctorate is purely honorary, and Harry here is only qualified to work on sailors.
Mouser

Postby Theta Sigma on January 21st, 2010, 12:51 am

Happy birthday and best wishes Tom.
Theta Sigma

Postby LadyFoxMcCloud on January 21st, 2010, 1:08 am

Look at me...always a day late and a dollar (or gift) short. I've been poorly after a surgery though so my apologies and a happy belated birthday to the great Tom Baker.

With admiration from across the pond,
Ladyfoxmccloud (Hanna)
For the love of God, can't we love one another just a little - that's how peace begins. We have so much to love each other for. We have such possibilities, my children. We could change the world. -The Lion in Winter
LadyFoxMcCloud

Postby GluttonousAnorexia on January 21st, 2010, 2:03 am

Well, even though it is no longer your birthday at your home, here in the States I still have five hours to say congratulations and Happy Birthday and so on without looking like a fool at being late.

Not that I don't already look like a fool, wishing someone I have never met before Happy Birthday.

Even though I did have a dream of you, in full Doctor Who dress, expressing your disappoint in my putting my car in the ditch. It truly was a distressing event, one that I would not care to repeat.

Anyway. Once more, Happy Birthday.
I named my phone "Tom Baker's Face" for the practical reason- I now get to say "Damn, Tom Baker's Face is ringing, give me a sec," and other such awesomely weird things.
GluttonousAnorexia

Postby biddenden_sue on January 21st, 2010, 4:51 am

Bless you, Sir, and a very Happy Unbirthday today. :)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Postby Gold Usher on January 21st, 2010, 4:55 am

*makes note to check shelves here for any Saul Bellows*

I know I saw one or two of them around somewhere.
After reading the W.W. Jacobs collection might be time to jump forward into the 20th century :lol:

Hope your day was enjoyable Thomas and you're comfortably reading with your feet up, a pusscat on the shoulder and Poppy by your side.
Gold Usher

Postby gobs o'cats on January 22nd, 2010, 8:16 pm

OOOOOOOPS, sorry I missed your birthday! I would have sent a cat, but I think you might have that "need" covered.

My father's been in and out of the hospital (home now and doing fine), my husband's been ill with the virus I had (which was worse when HE got it - go figure) and we've lost two people at work, so I'm taking up the slack. ("Lost" at work. Like we'll find them one day... little skeletons in red shirts, huddled in the corner of the cooler underneath boxes of Java Monster cans!)

Anyway, belated but heartfelt wishes that this year will bring great things and much happiness. (Um, I mean for YOU,Tom.... not just me!)

Best Wishes, Susan from Virginia with 40-something cats (aka Gobs O'Cats)
gobs o'cats

Postby Sarah on February 5th, 2010, 1:40 pm

I have only just found this wonderfull place so I am so sorry I missed out wishing you a happy birthday... but here is my solution. Have a second one, why shouldn't you? You should, I would !
Bless you Tom, your lovely wife and all your kitties I wish you all the best in health and happiness and many more years for you to be fussed over and spoiled by everyone who loves you.

Your lifelong fan Sarah.
Sarah

Previous

Return to The man himself