Questions

Please read these if you're new to the forum and reread them from time to time to refresh your memory

Questions

Postby Forum Moderator on December 5th, 2009, 10:11 pm

Here you may post questions about the guidelines and about the way the forum works, but please bear in mind that the legal rules you accepted when registering and the rules about posting copyrighted material are not up for discussion!
Forum Moderator

Re: Questions

Postby tracy on December 6th, 2009, 11:15 am

i have one its about the photos you did say some time ago what size they had to be to have on here and i forgot so when my nethew came to sort it out he couldnt as i had forgot so please can you tell me the size thank you
tracy with out the E
tracy

Size of photo attachments

Postby Forum Moderator on December 6th, 2009, 9:18 pm

Please make sure photos are no larger than 500 X 500 pixels and the resolution no greater than 72 ppi.

FM
Forum Moderator

Postby biddenden_sue on January 15th, 2010, 10:45 am

Username guidelines - our newest member has called themselves "Moderator" - isn't that a tinsy bit confusing? Not sure I'd be happy with that if I were in charge.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Postby Forum Moderator on January 15th, 2010, 11:14 am

That is because we've appointed a new moderator.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby biddenden_sue on January 15th, 2010, 2:07 pm

Apologies! :oops:

Proves someone's paying attention, though, I guess? (Phew, got out of that one lightly) :mrgreen:
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Postby Moderator on January 15th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Hullo friends, family and especially fans of Tom Baker. Dirk Gently here, Tom Baker Moderator. If you have any questions, problems, thoughts, wishes, hopes, fears; just field them to me, and together we will try to sort them all out. My PM box is always open. So till next time, same Tom Time, same Tom Channel* ...

Best regards,
Dirk :ugeek:

* Parody of the American TV series, Batman.

As for you biddenden_sue, glad to see the fans are looking out for Tom and his on-line home. ;)

Postby tracy on January 15th, 2010, 3:01 pm

:D ok thanks and welcome to toms dinner table
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby biddenden_sue on January 15th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Ah Dirk - great choice of name there. How's the Holistic Detective Agency doing these days? ;)

Sorry I accused you of being an imposter. I checked the staff list and you weren't there, and suddenly 2 plus 2 made 5.234...you know how it is. :oops:

Edit: Good Lord, there's a William as well, now. Are we blessed by the presence of royalty, I ask myself? Your Highness, I welcome thee. ;)
biddenden_sue

Postby donnarose on May 1st, 2010, 12:37 pm

Hi,

I was wondering how I can adjust my settings to get notifications to topics to which I reply or start.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Marian
Love begins when the needs of someone else become more important than your own.
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Next

Return to Forum guidelines, rules and announcements