Happy Christmas from Tom

Talk about Tom (and Sue, Poppy and the cats)

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Happy Christmas from Tom

Postby paradoxFox on December 25th, 2009, 8:27 pm

Hadn't you heard, Tom? Seventy Seven is the new 27! Which of course means you're too young to have experienced your work on television (at least that of Dr. Who). I imagine you've been told of you by people like me...all of us over the age of 27. (Quite over in my case. I am currently with the cow and spoon circling the moon)

A very Merry Christmas, Happy moment in time, day to you Tom. May your bonfire burn brightly, but not any of your memories...at least not the good ones.

All the best today and every day,

Rose Fox (writing from a warm, quite muggy, Florida U.S.A....where sadly the bonfires usually involve effigies... they're awfully conservative here-although I am not.)
A life without cause is a life without effect.
paradoxFox

Location: The United States of America but wherever I am there I be

Postby Marcello Cristiano on December 30th, 2009, 8:28 pm

Dear TOM:

I wish you a very loving and happy Christmas to you too. I hope this holiday season will bring you all that you desire and need. May you also have a fantastic new year, full of friends and family. I wish you the best for this holiday season, and thank you for thinking about your fans. You are a marvelous person. I love you.

One of your many fans,

Marcello Cristiano
:)

P.S. THANK YOU for returning as The Doctor in Hornet's Nest! You still are the definitive Doctor. :)
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby Jedi Princess on December 31st, 2009, 7:00 pm

Merry Christmas, Tom :) I wish you all the best, and may you have a blessed New Year :)
"The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship... Everything has its time. And everything ends." - Sarah Jane, School Reunion
Jedi Princess

Postby Gold Usher on January 1st, 2010, 8:44 pm

Oh dear...I see I've missed a golden opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas...

But may I be one of the first to wish you a Happy New Year?

And that goes for everyone else here too! :D
Gold Usher

Postby MurrayC on January 3rd, 2010, 7:51 pm

Dear Tom,

Your message about your conceptualization of the essence of the forum as friends sitting around and mutually and reciprocally enjoying each other's company and chat touches a postive heart string. Though we have never met, I always felt like we've chummed around for years. That feeling derives from watching you on Dr.Who and other televison projects, reading your books, particularly your autobiography and "I" being the only Canadian psychotherapist I know who owns a full size scarf like the one worn by you and made to scale and exactness by a lovely lady from a small town in Australia, who worked away at it for ages. It feels good to have the opportunity to participate in a forum with like-minded people fascinated by the same unique interest in you and your adventures in fiction and real life both. Let me take this opportunity to wish you and yours the best for 2010 and continued health happiness and success in all your endeavors.

MurrayC
With all the snow currently falling in my area in Ontario, Canada, my scarf is a willing and wanted companion.
MurrayC

Postby Malcolm Orr on January 5th, 2010, 11:18 pm

Hope you had a great Christmas, Tom, and a Happy New Year.

I'm pleased to say that I got the 12" statue of the Fourth Doctor. Very nice indeed! Going in my cabinet!
Malcolm Orr

Previous

Return to About Tom