Does Tom look at this website anymore?

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Does Tom look at this website anymore?

Postby Toothy Grin on December 20th, 2013, 9:24 pm

One of the reasons I joined this website was the personal contributions that Tom himself made to it - his newsletters, answering people's questions, posting photos etc, but for most of this year he appears to have made no contribution at all. Has he lost interest in it? I know he's been very busy doing Big Finish audios, so I can understand he might not have had time to read all the questions sent to him, but we haven't even had an update to his newletter in nearly a year! I used to enjoy reading his regular newsletters, which appeared every few months. I'd really like to know what he's been up to! Come on Tom, don't go all elusive on us!
Toothy Grin

Re: Does Tom look at this website anymore?

Postby tracy on December 22nd, 2013, 4:14 pm

tom is about he has been very busy and as you know tom dont do the question room now but i do know he does look in but tom also has his face book page to and i for one wil support tom on here and his face book page please join me in doing both and dont give up coming on here i enjoy it being on here and its my life line and dont forget tom comes on when he can please keep up the support on here . :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Moderator on January 23rd, 2014, 5:56 pm

Dear Forum Posters and Posers -

Yes, definitely! And I say this without a quibble nor a doubt. :D

Tom reads. :mrgreen:

Though as MOD I do try to lump [IMHO] the most brilliant, witty, clever and/or creative ones so that The Man can not possible miss them. Sometimes it involves a MOVE and sometimes it involves a COPY. But I always let the parties involved, whenever I do, do whatever it is that I do, do. Clear? :?

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Postby Krono's on January 23rd, 2014, 6:56 pm

Toothy Grin wrote:One of the reasons I joined this website was the personal contributions that Tom himself made to it - his newsletters, answering people's questions, posting photos etc, but for most of this year he appears to have made no contribution at all. Has he lost interest in it? I know he's been very busy doing Big Finish audios, so I can understand he might not have had time to read all the questions sent to him, but we haven't even had an update to his newletter in nearly a year! I used to enjoy reading his regular newsletters, which appeared every few months. I'd really like to know what he's been up to! Come on Tom, don't go all elusive on us!

How ironic that you should post this exactly a month before his birthday. Tom even gave us a video response, happy now?
Krono's

Return to The man himself