tom xmas news letter 2013 is up please go read

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

tom xmas news letter 2013 is up please go read

Postby tracy on December 31st, 2013, 5:12 pm

thank you tom for a wonderful news letter im sorry to hear about how the weather had affected you there glad all is ok now i read on and see how tom has been to cardiff to film the 50th 6 months ago that was a well kept i bet tom had been dying to tel every one about the journey but couldnt but it turned out tomtastic .and the pics of tom poppy and the cat going on walks how wonderfull what a wonderfull tomtastic news letter thank you tom and a very happy new year to you sue poppy and the cats thanks once more to a very speacial person and not forgetting your trip to the palace to :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: tom xmas news letter 2013 is up please go read

Postby Betty on December 31st, 2013, 6:00 pm

It's really nice to hear about what's been going on. I especially enjoyed reading about the secret trip to Cardiff and how it all turned out good. And the bit about the cat is so sweet! So much affection in that little animal. But then, I'm not surprised. I'd also be a very affectionate animal if I had Tom for a master.
So thank you, Tom, for the newsletter, and may you and Sue and all the animals have a very lovely and happy New Year!
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby jaybee on January 2nd, 2014, 3:55 pm

Being without power for four days is no fun. Being without it for four days in winter is awful. And being without it over Christmas just adds injury to insult (or is it the other way around?). We don't realize how much we rely on it until we don't have it. But, when it happens we all rally round and make the best of it. I do understand, Tom, about the nights, though. That's when we become experts at thumb-twiddling!

Thank you for another terrific and newsy newsletter. You did a great job of keeping your part in the November special a huge secret. What a wonderful surprise to see you there and you did a superb job as The Curator. Well done and thanks for participating. Your appearance made that episode even more special.
jaybee

Postby NICHLOAS R on January 2nd, 2014, 6:45 pm

"wheres this news letter I can just see the old one wich ive read 100 times before lucky we only lost power for 12 hours back on xmas eve the Christmas doctor was rubbish matt smith got a very poor pay off . happy new year every one . :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby Betty on January 2nd, 2014, 6:58 pm

NICHLOAS R wrote:"wheres this news letter I can just see the old one wich ive read 100 times before lucky we only lost power for 12 hours back on xmas eve the Christmas doctor was rubbish matt smith got a very poor pay off . happy new year every one . :D

Try reloading the page or cleaning the cache in your web browser. x
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby NICHLOAS R on January 3rd, 2014, 2:34 am

"ok I will do tom sue and popy the cats could have come and had Christmas with us . :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby NICHLOAS R on January 3rd, 2014, 2:45 am

"just read toms message jan mum will have to read it later love the cat jazz lives like a king or queen I bet just like elvis dose lol happy new year tom and sue :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on January 5th, 2014, 4:01 pm

glad you got to find it ok nick and yes i bet tom and sue had a lot of offers to stay at peoples homes if id have known at the beginning i to would have offered to put them up
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Moderator on January 23rd, 2014, 5:47 pm

Dear Tom and Sue -

Excellent as always. :mrgreen:

Look forward to the next one with eager anticipation. 8-)

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions