Will Tom take part in 50th anniversary celebrations?

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Will Tom take part in 50th anniversary celebrations?

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 21st, 2013, 2:37 am

"the picture they used of tom isn't one of the better ones its from 1993s children in need story the one they did in 2003 was better yes tomtastic was hopeing he was going to be on the one show and it looks like have I got news are doing nothing doctor whos 50th hasn't turned out to bad after all folks have fun what ever you do nick and jan :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby Toothy Grin on November 21st, 2013, 3:33 pm

I got the Tom cover too but was disappointed that the photo was from the Dimensions In Time thing from 1993 rather than a photo from his actual era. He looks very different without his long dark curls. The photos of the 5th, 6th and 7th Doctors were also from 1993. I think the problem is that there was never a radio times cover done for Tom during his period - ridiculous when you consider he played the part for 7 years. Matt Smith's done 3 years and has already had about 10 covers!
Toothy Grin

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 22nd, 2013, 3:38 pm

"I agree with you toothy grin I have got the radio times with tom on the cover from his monch days and the one of him 10 years a go for the 40th he was again on bbc south east news lunch time hes on the graham Norton radio show Saturday will tape it . :D
NICHLOAS R

Previous

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years