thank you tom

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

thank you tom

Postby tracy on October 6th, 2013, 12:17 pm

i want to say a huge thank you to tom as i did it again didnt say thank you to tom yesterday when he signed my stuff it was a great day yesterday. it was busy for tom he didnt finish till after 3 and didnt have time to have any photos took as he was over on his time and a car was waiting for him but i did get 2 or 3 pics of tom as i was moving up the que .as i got to tom i gave him a bottle of wine as i always like to get tom some thing and we had a chat. i asked how sue poppy and the cats were and tom was telling me about how the cat goes for a walk with tom and poppy how cute that is .and as ever tom was tomtastic i asked tom for a kiss when i had my turn in the que and forgot to say thanks also i forgot to tell tom that others had asked me to say hi from them .there was other things i wanted to ask tom to but there you go i forgot happens nearly every time i see tom but thanks to tom he has made my year meeting him for the 14th time .i will put the pictures on later as ive not sorted them on to my photo bucket yet and hopefully i wont have trouble getting them on this time .and yesterday was a nice day weather wise i took my ruck bag with my coat in and traininers and jumper but i only wore my jumper for half an hour at the most the rest of the time i had got mt sandles on and t shirt with jeans .it was a great time for me again meeting tom . once again thankyou tom for a great afternoon :) :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: thank you tom

Postby Betty on October 6th, 2013, 1:00 pm

I'm glad you had a nice time, Tracy. I'm also glad to hear that Tom is doing well. The thing about the cat joining him and Poppy for walks is really cute. Had I been Tom's cat, I'd probably be doing the same - he's a great person to be around. :-)
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby tracy on October 6th, 2013, 1:33 pm

tom was telling me he is having to use a stick now which ive seen tom use when imet him at the shop back in march and his legs are giving him jip to bless him .before i left i said take care
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Betty on October 6th, 2013, 1:49 pm

I was wondering about the stick, actually. I still think it's amazing that he's lasted without one for so long. I sometimes need to use a stick, and I'm 56 years younger than Tom!
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby NICHLOAS R on October 11th, 2013, 10:30 pm

"have you put those pics up yet tracy ? nick :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on October 12th, 2013, 2:56 pm

not at the moment nick im having problems trying to get them on dont know why imok putting them on face book but i want toms to be the 1st to be able to put them on so once ive sorted it they wil be on .hows you now nick .
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on October 14th, 2013, 8:59 pm

"I don't have facebook tracy I hope you can get them on here it be nice to have some pics on here as theres not many. im doing really well 2 stone lost inweight nearly finshed my pills and the doctor dose not want to see me anymore my foot has healed up now don't foreget to watch tom on sunday on sky hes on sunday on watch 109 first a doc about tom then the pyramids of mars is his story they are showing nick. :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on October 15th, 2013, 1:53 pm

nick we dont have sky we did but not now so we cant get watch .glad things are improveing with you nick .and hope to get the photos up soon .not got my nethew in law here now to tell me what im doing wrong as he is in oz living there now but i will sort it some how x :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on October 20th, 2013, 8:36 pm

"tom was on fine form this afternoon when talking about his time as the 4th doctor lis salden and k9 good interview with louise jameson shame it was only 30 mins long and nice words about tom from david tenant tom was his doctor . and the pyramids of mars to watch a good sunday afternoons viewing :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on October 21st, 2013, 1:32 pm

shame i couldnt get to see it maybe i will have to google it to look on there thanks nick x :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself