Will Tom take part in 50th anniversary celebrations?

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

Will Tom take part in 50th anniversary celebrations?

Postby Toothy Grin on September 15th, 2013, 11:15 am

Apparently Peter Davison has just confirmed that he will be making an appearance of some sort for the 50th anniversary, although he won't say if he's actually in the 75 minute special story. HE also said that all surviving Doctor will "play their part" on the day - again not sure if this means starring in the special or just featuring on some other anniversary-related programme. Feeling hopeful then that we'll see Tom on the telly on 23rd November...
Toothy Grin

Re: Will Tom take part in 50th anniversary celebrations?

Postby tracy on September 15th, 2013, 4:14 pm

i know tom has done a 50th anniversary dr who with some of the others on big finish audio apart from that ive not a clue but we will have to wait and see they say save the best till last and thats what tomis the best :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on September 17th, 2013, 7:17 pm

"yes tom is is going to be at the 50 th do in London the big finsh cd looks very nice its called doctor who the light at the end and comes in a 5 cd set wich I thought was going to cost £100 but is now £35 from that place that starts with a and ends with e the set looks nice theres an interview cd with tom on it and a nice set of post card pics of the doctors and companions got it on pre order was hopeing tom was going to do the stamp center again but nothing from them as yet.
NICHLOAS R

Postby Meteo Archon on November 5th, 2013, 9:26 pm

...Will be interesting, but not essential, he has already gone far above adequate for decades.

...And Tom somehow has gone to Psi-dazing/dazzling heights, even before taking up the role.
Meteo Archon

Postby tracy on November 13th, 2013, 5:29 pm

ive found out today that autograth tickets for tom on the 23rd have sold out and there wont be any more so they say but i will have my ticket for entry that wil allow me in to the afternoon talks that tom is doing dont think its for the morning talk but im gutted that the autograth tickets have sold out :?
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 14th, 2013, 5:17 pm

"youre turn to have some bad luck tracy sounds a big thing this convention weve been to a few not like this have I got news could be good next Friday they might have a doctor doing it could it be tom again hes done it before? :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 17th, 2013, 9:54 pm

"this I think is going to be live on bbc 3 on Saturday we might see you on tv tracy the bbc haven't done much have they I was hopeing for a day of doctor whos on one of the bbc channels come on bbc doctor who is youre top show and makes a lot of money :shock:
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on November 19th, 2013, 4:36 pm

oh my i hope not but maybe id get to be on tv standing near tom i wish :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 20th, 2013, 12:35 am

"that's why im going to tape this tracy have you got the radio times with tom on the cover ie the 4th doctor I got them all and look out for the doctors the archive 50 years of time travel an unofficial guide from the daily mirror vaults some good unseen pics of tom and wow tom at buck house yesterday with the other doctors . :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on November 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

yes ive got the radio times cover with tom only .and yes i did see a pic of tom at buck palace tomtastic ay :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Next

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years