Matsuricon

This is where to talk about your Doctor Who collections, about conventions you have been to and places where you may have met Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Matsuricon

Postby Karrit on July 31st, 2013, 1:46 pm

In 24 days, I will be attending Matsuricon. It is actually a Japanese pop culture convention, but it has a strong Doctor Who presence. They have a lifesize model of the TARDIS as well as cosplayers. My best friend and I will be cosplaying as our favorite Doctors. I will be Pertwee, and my friend will be Tom Baker. She is going to curl her hair even. If I ever dressed up as Tom, all I would have to do is get a hair cut. My hair is naturally curly and as wild as Tom's. anyway, I will follow up this post with photos and tales of our exploits as The Doctor.
"Courage isn’t a matter of not being frightened, it’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - Third Doctor
Karrit

Re: Matsuricon

Postby tracy on August 1st, 2013, 12:52 pm

have a great time and dont forget to show us the pictures afterwards if you take any :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

WIP Cosplay Photos

Postby Karrit on August 5th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Here's some WIP photos. I still need to style my Pertwee wig.

"Courage isn’t a matter of not being frightened, it’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - Third Doctor
Karrit

Re: Matsuricon

Postby tracy on August 5th, 2013, 6:08 pm

thanks for sharing with us :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to Memorabilia, Merchandise, and Doctor Who Conventions