Tom in Cosgrove Hall animation

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Tom in Cosgrove Hall animation

Postby David Mason on July 2nd, 2013, 6:01 pm

Hello

Having been a fan most of my life, I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to speak to Tom (I was in Manchester and he was in London) when he agreed to voice a character for a pilot animation I co-wrote.

It was a day I'll never forget and always regret, because I could have gone to the recording studio in London to actually meet him. (Rather than be in the Hullabaloo studio at Cosgrove Hall, Manchester)

I won't post the link, just in case that's not the done thing. However, if you google BBC SCI-FI COMEDY ADVENTURE, you'll find it. Tom doesn't have much to do, but what he does is amazing!

In summary, I did get to speak to one of my childhood heroes, and it was better than I imagined.

Thank you, Tom.
Last edited by David Mason on July 2nd, 2013, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Mason

Re: Tom in Cosgrove Hall animation

Postby Betty on July 2nd, 2013, 6:25 pm

I have just watched it. Thank you for telling us about it! I really enjoyed it. And Tom's performance is spot on, as always.
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby tracy on July 2nd, 2013, 7:12 pm

thanks david will look out for it yes tom is a great guy to meet .also welcome to toms dinner table hope to see you around more often and thanks again for the infomation :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Moderator on July 3rd, 2013, 9:36 pm

Dear David -

Welcome. :P And ta, for the most useful data. ;)

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Return to The man himself