Have I Got News For You

Talk about the films you're seeing, programmes you're watching and books you're reading.

Moderator: Moderator

Have I Got News For You

Postby philipdalton on April 30th, 2013, 10:41 am

Does anyone know how many times Tom has appeared on 'Have I Got News For You'?
He hosted at least one episode but sadly the video of it has mostly been blocked from YouTube for copyright reasons.
You will find a Webisode of the show featuring Tom on there.
“Oh yeah, you really got me now, you've got me so I don't know what I'm doing"
philipdalton

Re: Have I Got News For You

Postby Graceful Leonard on April 30th, 2013, 3:54 pm

I don't watch the show closely, but I've only seen him on it once. This may be a good thing from the programme maker's point of view because Tom was far funnier and more interesting than the panel members.

I must say, I wish Tom had his own panel show, something like QI, which allowed him to ad lib and tell the occasional anecdote. I think it would be superb.
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Postby tch on April 30th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Tom would be a great guest host for QI.

I have only seen one episode of 'Have I got news' with Tom. Don't think he did any more.
tch

Postby tracy on May 1st, 2013, 1:50 pm

tom was a guest on have i got news for you in 1998 and then in 2008 tom a host and very good to you may be able to see it some where on google it and you will be able to see it
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to TV, Film, Books and Music