Don't Fret! There is Still Time....

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Don't Fret! There is Still Time....

Postby Prydonian on April 3rd, 2013, 2:28 am

They have begun filming the anniversary episode, and so far its just Matt Smith and Jenna Louise-Coleman with guest stars David Tennant and Billie Piper. No idea how they will make that work, or how they can get other Doctors in the story. Matt let slip that a one-word description of the episode is "paintings" so who knows. :?
Last edited by Prydonian on April 8th, 2013, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prydonian

Postby Prydonian on April 8th, 2013, 12:39 am

UPDATE: It has been confirmed by the BBC that Christopher Eccleston has decided NOT to take part in the 50th anniversary episode, following meetings with showrunner Steven Moffat.
Prydonian

Postby Betty on April 8th, 2013, 12:48 am

I'm still hoping that they're just keeping everything secret and that there will be some more people in it in the end. I have nothing against Billie Piper, in fact, I think she is a very talented person, however, I never really liked Rose Tyler (and I kept secretly hoping that the Doctor might travel with her mum instead), so the idea of having to see her again (and this time in 3-D) just isn't very appealing. If only there were other people as well to balance it out, so that everybody is happy...
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Previous

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years