Tom on BBC America

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

Tom on BBC America

Postby MCH on March 12th, 2013, 1:38 pm

BBC America is celebrating Doctor who with a show called the Doctors Revisited. Each show will feature a Doctor in order from the first to the present. One show each month this year. The program starts with interviews and snippets of episodes about that Doctor. Then they feature a classic Who episode with that Doctor. Already they have shown the first and second Doctor. I believe that Tom's month will be this May. Check schedules to be sure. I can't wait ! :D
P.S. I don't know how these shows will be aired elsewhere. Anybody know?
MCH

Re: Tom on BBC America

Postby tracy on March 12th, 2013, 3:23 pm

thanks mch i dont think we get that channal here and at the moment we dont have sky so i hope when tomis on some one will show it on you tube or some where or maybe it will be on a one of the normal tv channals
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: Tom on BBC America

Postby bonita4k2p on March 12th, 2013, 5:27 pm

I'm in the States and I don't get BBC America, either. It's not on my channel line-up. So, unfortunately, I won't see it, either. :(
bonita4k2p

Return to News and Announcements