tom at the stamp shop on the 26th of march

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

tom at the stamp shop on the 26th of march

Postby tracy on February 5th, 2013, 2:52 pm

tom is at the stamp shop on the 26th of march and was wondering if any one else is going besides me .i know i wont be able to do the big finish event but im going to meet tom at the shop so if any one is going hopefully will see you there
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: tom at the stamp shop on the 26th of march

Postby NICHLOAS R on February 22nd, 2013, 9:45 pm

"yes we will be there nick and jan. a few days after big blue box dr who do in Tunbridge wells kent and my birthday :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on February 23rd, 2013, 3:55 pm

you will have to post a picture of your self so iwill recoonise you and you know what i look like as it will be nice to meet you :D i dont know what im wearing yet but look out for some one in walking boots as i will have them on and i will let you know what else im wearing near the time
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on March 3rd, 2013, 11:44 pm

"I usalyy sit outside the stamp center on the chair they give me as I cant stand for a longtime due to my illness and use a walking stick ill be there with mum Janice the week before the 16th ill be at the big blue box 2 doctor who convention where I will see louise jameson and that's the day after my birthday on the 16th march .ok tracy nick :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on March 4th, 2013, 6:20 pm

im sorry about your illness hugs to you nick you take care and i will either betraveling down by train on the day which will be the 524am train as its only 15 quid at that time with ticket offer or i might go the day before i dont know yet but i will be there early .see you then there is a cafe next door to the shop but they dont do toast but they have a shop in covent garden that do toast which i will go and have but there should be other cafes along the strand as well ive not noticed when ive been before :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby dustybird on March 15th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Hello, I was wondering if Mr. Baker will be visiting the stamp shop in May 2013?
dustybird

Postby tracy on March 16th, 2013, 3:52 pm

dusty bird no one knows not even tom wont know yet if he will be at the shop in may .its best to keep an eye out for any announcements on here as from time to time :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby dustybird on March 20th, 2013, 11:39 pm

tracy with out the E. You are lucky to live in England...
dustybird

Postby tracy on March 21st, 2013, 3:34 pm

thank you dusty i hope you can get to meet tom some time i really do .you take care dusty :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on March 23rd, 2013, 6:05 pm

"I hope the snow holds off for Tuesday tracy I know we don't have to to come to far but they stop the trains first chance they getlove the stamp covers for tom will buy them all went to big blue box 2 kent doctor who convention last Saturday saw louise jameson again and met cy town old darlek operator and got toms new cd treasure island cd and the 1982 doctor who book toms last one a good day out :D
NICHLOAS R

Next

Return to The man himself