Messages for Tracy

Talk about things close to your heart.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Messages for Tracy

Postby tracy on October 8th, 2012, 4:24 pm

thanks dirk and thanks to all who have sent messeges after i came on here .pattie i couldnt stay at the bungerlow as it was a warden controlled one for mum even though i lived there as mums carer i could have stopped another month but didnt so its been a mad rush to get every thing out and in my sisters and all the phone calls i had to maKE to stop this that and the other but its all sorted now .thanks again every one for your kind words its going to be hard for a while but i will get there in the end xx
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby nick and jan on October 11th, 2012, 1:59 am

"were sorry to hear about youre mum tracy my first dad has been gone 40 years now and my step dad 14 years they never die they live in youre hart and mind we will think of you tracy take care nickand jan
nick and jan

Postby Becky on October 11th, 2012, 5:50 am

Dear Tracy,

I don't know you, but I'd like to add my condolences, if that's alright. I saw the posting about your mother a little while ago, and have been trying to think of something to say. However when situations like yours happen, I never can come up with anything good to write. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Becky
Becky

Postby tracy on October 11th, 2012, 4:13 pm

thank you xx
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Becky on December 22nd, 2012, 2:36 am

Dear Tracy,

I've no idea why, but for some reason you jumped into my head today. I hope I'm not being presumptuous, but I started thinking that you must not be having the best of holidays this year, your circumstances being what they are. When I've had dispirited holidays, I've taken some comfort from the little-sung third stanza of "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear." It reminds me to pause for a moment and take what joy I'm able to from what's around me. So, for you and anyone else out there who might not be having the most joyous Christmas ever, I sing for you:

And you, beneath life's crushing load,
Who's forms are bending low,
Who toil along the climbing way
With painful steps and slow;
Look now! For glad and golden hours
Come swiftly on the wing!
O rest beside the weary road,
And hear the angels sing!

Merry Christmas to you and everyone,

Becky
Becky

Postby Prydonian on December 24th, 2012, 8:27 pm

Certainly a timely message from friend Betty I dare say. I hope all on here and who come on here have the merriest of Christmases and whatever other holidays they may observe. Definitely, I wish my good friend Tracy he best of the holiday season this year!
Prydonian

Postby kay on December 24th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Tracy, I am sure these days are difficult, but in years to come Christmas will come back to you as a time of peace and joy. You've got lots of people thinking of you this year.
kay

Postby tracy on December 27th, 2012, 6:09 pm

thanks guys
tracy with out the E
tracy

Previous

Return to Home, Hearth and Heart