An Audience With Tom Baker

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

An Audience With Tom Baker

Postby John on April 14th, 2010, 6:00 pm

I didn't know this existed until I spotted the video on eBay the other day. It was recorded at the Museum of the Moving Image in London in 1997 (?), I think. I watched it last night straight after "In Confidence" and it was most enjoyable, although I was a little disappointed that Tom didn't end on a song!
John

Re: An Audience With Tom Baker

Postby tracy on April 14th, 2010, 6:32 pm

:D its very good ive had mine for some time glad you have got your copy now john.also john do you have the who on earth is tombaker vidio and there is also a who on earth vidio of tom being interviewd in california do you have that they are good
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby John on April 14th, 2010, 7:54 pm

I used to, but it was a really lousy copy that just got worse and worse as time went by, so I threw it out and need to replace it.
John

Postby Toothy Grin on April 15th, 2010, 9:11 am

I wish they'd release some of the Tom interview tapes on DVD, or include them as extras on the Dr Who DVD's, my VHS tapes are looking very shaky now. I have Who On Earth Is Tom Baker (my favourite), the Myth Makers interview, the Tom Baker Years tape where Tom watches clips from all his Doctor Who stories and comments on them (that's really enjoyable), and the stand up routine mentioned from 1997. I wonder if the In Confidence interview will be released?
Toothy Grin

Postby tracy on April 15th, 2010, 9:15 am

:D toothy grin do you have a vidieorecorder as well as a dvd as you could transfer your videos to dvd disc
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself