TOM AT THE 10TH PLANET

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: TOM AT THE 10TH PLANET

Postby NICHLOAS R on June 1st, 2014, 10:37 pm

"well we had a tomtastic day yesterday seeing tom it took us ages to fund the place my feet are sore after walking round barking or most of it fund it after going the long way we sat outside and saw tom arrive he said good morning nick and jan he went upstairs and got a big round of applause from every one nice to hear youngsters im going to meet the 4th doctor we then queed for our pics with tom wich was very very poplur took tom some beer jelly babys big box full and some choclet the items wore in every ones pic after us had a chat with him as did jan we then had to wait for tom to come back to autographe the pics and get everyone elises got to tom and was asked wheres youre ticket what ticket I said the one you need to get youre pic singed I didn't know anything about this ive never been before the woman was rude to me and mum we wont be going to 10 planet dos again got to see tom singn our pics he wasn't happy had to fight our way across London again as the distict line was part shut and it was hot apart from that set back the day was good two nice pics with tom and a nice print will stick to the stamp center in future they are nice and good to us nick :)
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on June 2nd, 2014, 2:42 pm

im sorry about the little hicup you had nick the best thing to do is igmore people who are rude like that i wouldnt let them spoil my day .im glad you had a great rest of the day when meeting tom .i look forward to seeing the photos .i hope to see you at the september event for big finish nick im looking forward to that .you take care nick and jan also it was lovly of tom to know who you were tom is very good at remembering fans names .thanks for telling us about your day nick and jan x :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on June 3rd, 2014, 4:23 pm

"yes I know tracy not going to the one in june now as 10th planet is doing so take care not to get caught out over tickets im joined photo bucket now wish I could put up the nice pics from Saturday one thing they did was ask youre name and gave you a pice of paper as they said tom cant remember names now wich is bull he knew who we wore when he first saw us I hope it gos well for you :)
NICHLOAS R

Previous

Return to The man himself