my day at the 50th dr who event 23rd

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

my day at the 50th dr who event 23rd

Postby tracy on November 24th, 2013, 5:00 pm

hello im back i went to london on the friday and went to the 50th on the saturday the day tom was there but unfortunatlly couldnt get any autograth tickets to meet tom and have any thing signed from tom but i had a great day went in to the sfx show of the morning and that was very interesting then of the afternoon i went to the regenarations talk show that tom was at along with 3 of the other actors peter davison paul magann sly mccoy that show was also on in the morning to but my ticket was only for the afternoon talk show and very good it was to and tom was on fine form and looked tomtastic in a suit .there was also a big screen to for those at the very back so they could see well .i was 6 rows being to the left i took some pictures and also video som but the sound on my camera isnt that good but i got tom on and i had a good time being there .therewas another show i could have gone to later which didnt involve tom so ididnt go to that one . on but i didnt go to that one .after the talk show tom went on to sign autograths but i hadnt got a ticket so there were some of us standing close behind the barrier and took some pictures of tom while he was chatting and signing for fans i willput some of the pictures on when i can .i also got the light at the end audio and the rest of the 4th dr and mary tamm audios to so now im up to date with all my 4th dr audios and imnow listioing to the light at the end and so far its very good .last night i saw the dr who 50th episode and as it was good as ive not seen dr who since tom left but the best but was saved tilll last and that was tom being in it that made my day complete it would have been more complete if id have got a autograth ticket for tom .but i had a great day and now i can say ive met tom 14 times and seen tom 15 times 15th being yesterday
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: my day at the 50th dr who event 23rd

Postby Betty on November 24th, 2013, 5:19 pm

I'm glad you had a nice time. I first watched the anniversary special at home, then I went to watch it again with friends in a pub, and I watched it a third time this afternoon with my mum. I loved it. It's such a good story. And since the secret is already out, I was delighted & truly surprised to see Tom in it. I loved the way they managed to put him in without making it weird or illogical. So well done Tom for a great performance, and also for keeping it a secret! :)
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 24th, 2013, 5:30 pm

"glad youre weekend went well tracy we will buy this on dvd when it comes out as I said elise where tom stole the show we cheerd when he came on at the end what I didn't like they didn't aknowledge tom was the 4th doctor in the story esp in the matt smith interview snak a few beers to tom hope he comes to the stamp center soon shame they didn't do nothing for the 50th nick and jan :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on November 24th, 2013, 5:33 pm

thanks i hope the event will go out on dvd it should do id love it to so those who couldnt go can get to see it :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Who dat? on November 24th, 2013, 10:27 pm

I went to OHSO (a local pub up in Scottsdale) with about 35 Dr. Who cosplay friends from our group AZTARDIS. It was a fun time. Then we went to Pop Culture Paradise and had a Dr. Who themed carnival to raise money for our charity. It was a good time as well. All in all a good day for Dr. Who fans and especially Tom fans!
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby Graceful Leonard on November 25th, 2013, 2:53 pm

Tracy, I do believe that you are Tom Baker's number one fan!
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Postby tracy on November 25th, 2013, 4:53 pm

:D oh yeah

sorry its abit to dark dont think i had the right setting on my camera

this one was at the afternoon talk show with tom peter silvester and colin again its come out abit dark hope you can see them ok
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself