TOM ON BBC SOUTH EAST NEWS TONIGHT

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

TOM ON BBC SOUTH EAST NEWS TONIGHT

Postby NICHLOAS R on October 30th, 2013, 8:47 pm

"tom was on our local bbc news south east tonight talking about doctor who he was on fine form louise jameson was on aswell and peter davdson and colin baker bbc south east are holding a doctor who do on the 22nd were hopeing toms going to be there so ive put in for the free tickets we hope nick and jan :D
NICHLOAS R

Re: TOM ON BBC SOUTH EAST NEWS TONIGHT

Postby tracy on October 31st, 2013, 8:45 pm

yes nick tom will be at the excel on the 23rd he is doing one day only the tickets so i hope to see you there as my friends friend had a spare ticket going as they cant go so i was givin it hope you get to win the ticket that is in the compettion.and thanks for telling us about tom being on bbc.id love to have seen that :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 1st, 2013, 2:33 am

"no tracy bbc southeast are holding an event on Friday the 22nd of nov in kent they are showing a digtal print of the first ever doctor who story on the big screen with gusts were hopeing tom is going to be there if we get any tickets I managed to tape tom made us laugh when he said due to the high winds weve had folk kept getting blow into me and saying you made my childhood happy we lost our power at 4am and it didn't come back on till 3pm 11 hours not a good start to Monday the bbc are going to film this event . :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on November 1st, 2013, 3:41 pm

oh right thanks for puting me right on that then nick .and id love to have heard tom but maybe will get it on you tube all being well .hope all is ok with the power by you now nick :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 6th, 2013, 10:47 pm

"we didn't win any tickets as were to old they only want young fans at the showing of the first doctor who on the big screen I wish something good would happen for once. nick
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on November 7th, 2013, 4:03 pm

: :( im sorry nick hope you have luck next time im really sorry
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on November 20th, 2013, 12:43 am

"tom was on again talking about doctor who the do I was hopeing to go to Friday he was walking popey his dog again on fine form :D
NICHLOAS R

Return to The man himself