meeting tom on the 5th of october

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

meeting tom on the 5th of october

Postby tracy on September 26th, 2013, 3:29 pm

tom is at the george the iv in chiswick on the 5th of october the event is fantom films and some one is treating me to go to that event as i didnt think i could go a very nice surprize which i wasnt expecting so imlooking foward to that :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: meeting tom on the 5th of october

Postby Betty on September 26th, 2013, 3:35 pm

I'm happy for you. Have a lovely time! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you come back.
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby tracy on September 27th, 2013, 1:28 pm

thanks and will do :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby bonita4k2p on September 27th, 2013, 11:58 pm

I look forward to hearing about it, too!

bonnie
bonita4k2p

Postby tracy on September 29th, 2013, 1:27 pm

will do im so looking forward to it as ive not seen tom since march and it will do me good :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on October 2nd, 2013, 4:03 pm

"sounds good theres a few guests aswell I cant come as im on the pills still if I could can you pay on the day ? as its sold out on pay pal ie tickets its in a pub tracy? can you give tom a message we would have come but due to what happened to me im still on the pills haven't had a pint in weeks im going mad nick and jan ps mums hid all the beer up will watch terror of the zygons on Saturday night with a shandy the extra scene dose add to the story and toms interviews doctor who stories and the unit family part three and tom on south today are what you expect pure tom and a nice torch to tribute the unit one to nick Courtney and barry letts and liz salden theres 2 nice items on liz aswell have fun tracy and tellus what you get . nick :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on October 2nd, 2013, 4:38 pm

nick what ive done is send a meail to fantom films to ask themif you can pay at the door for a ticket as soon as i hear back i will let you know then see how you are on the day to come .you take care :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on October 2nd, 2013, 11:46 pm

"ok tracy thanks don't know if we can make it the pills make me sleep back to the hospital next tuesady and hopefully the end of the pills my foot looks very good no pain now I can walk more but keep being sick ugh. I have got things from fantom films will they do any tom items? thank you nick and jan :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on October 3rd, 2013, 2:43 pm

nick i have sent you a pm also if you go on to google and type in fantom films it will have the event there it may have items on there im going to go on later and have a look also .take care :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on October 3rd, 2013, 4:31 pm

thank you tracy ive sent you a pm back got the new doctor who book the doctor his lives and times lots of tom stuff in it asda have it for £10 so a good read ahead nick :D
NICHLOAS R

Next

Return to The man himself