tom at the stamp shop on the 26th of march

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: tom at the stamp shop on the 26th of march

Postby tracy on March 24th, 2013, 3:22 pm

glad you enjoyed it nick and im sure all will be ok for tuesday got to think possitive the main roads are ok and my train is 524 in the morning gets me there for after 7so it will be quiet at that time as im driving to the station and ive got my tickets last week :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on March 25th, 2013, 9:56 pm

"yes got our tickets today £31 for two of us its gonna be cold up the strand weve been then whens its been hot and cold got tom some beer and some jelly babies do you take him a gift tracy? bed soon :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby NICHLOAS R on March 27th, 2013, 12:10 am

"what a cold day it was up the strand 2 hours we was there from 12 to 2 tom was on fine form and thanked us for comeing and was pleased with his beer and jelly babys nice to see some American fans there tracy I did see you but we went buy fast as we had to get a hot drink and catch our train back got some nice covers and the print of tom . heres to the next one nick and jan :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on March 27th, 2013, 3:14 pm

hi nick sorry we missed each other i was in the que from 8 onwards it was very cold it was trying to snow a little but it came to nothing me and my friend who didnt come till later went for some thing to eat over the road from the shop so we was about most of the day as my train back home wasnt till 8 so we wondered but before that i got to meet tom for the 13th time i was looking for tom down the road and all of a sudden while i was in the que and what a que it was tom comes from across the road so i got a close up picture of tom and then he went in to the shop this was at 10am it was a very busy day for tom i gave tom a bottle of wine as i always get tom some thing and a bar of chocolate which he likes with chilly in as i know he likes that any way i got to have my turn to see tom and got tom to sign 3 items and gave tom his wine and choc. then i asked if i could have a photo took with tom but the lady sat next to tom said not this time as it was going to be very busy but i could take a photo of tom on his own so thats what i did i will put them on later as ive not put them on photobucket ye.i took 2 pics of tom in the shop.and forgot to thank tom so i will thank tom in a another post and will get y pics on asap .then i met my friend and we had a walk round and some thing to eat we later came back to the shop but it was still busy with a huge que we did get in it about half one as no one was behind us then others statred to come so i said to sue my friend it wouldnt be fair for me to go in again and some one else end up missing there turn if tom was to go at 3 so we went to the cafe next door and sat in there for a bit as if the que had died down i was going to see if i could get my pic took with tom but the que kept comeing and it was after 3 when we left as i spoke to a guy at the shop door and alittle bird told me that tom was there till 4 and i bet he was tired bless him for staying till that time but we had gone then
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Betty on March 27th, 2013, 3:20 pm

It sounds like it was a very busy day for Tom. Thanks, Tracy, for telling us about it. Tom's devotion to his fans is incredible.
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby NICHLOAS R on March 29th, 2013, 9:57 pm

"you went round twice then tracy we got there at 12 and left at 2 20 tom was on fine form he liked mums hat I took his pic wich he did pose for so what covers did you get tracy we got he print of tom the post cards the cover with all the doctors and the booklet of stamps 50 years of doctor who and a dalek poster there are a few videos of tom on you tube at the stamp center and tom was on breakfast tv on Tuesday that video is on you tube . nice to talk to American fans of tom and doctor who aswell roll on the next one . :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on March 30th, 2013, 3:20 pm

no ididnt go in to see tom twice what i did was went back in the afternoon and got in the que as there was no one behind us at the time but as it was getting on there were more fans starting to que behind so i said to my friend i will back out of this one this time as i went the 1st time round as it was getting busy again and it wouldnt have been fair if any one else who hadnt met tom didnt get the chance .at 1st there was only 4 behind us then loads more arrived so we came out of the que and sat in the cafe next door for a bit .tom posed for me of the morning i want to get the pics on here but having trouble at the moment trying to get them on .i will take a look at the you tube clips i didnt know tom had been on breakfast tv of the morning no wonder he was proberly tired with being on there and going to the shop thanks nick for letting me know :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby tracy on March 31st, 2013, 11:33 pm

sorry if this is to big ive been trying to get it right and couldnt get it on at all now it seems to have gone all weird on me but if you want me to take it off let me know thanks .this is tom at the stamp shop which i took when i was there

Image well this 2nd one is better size tom poseing for the camera at the shop on the 26th well at last ive got themon i dont know for the like of me why ive had trouble getting them on
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby jaybee on April 1st, 2013, 9:58 pm

Good photos, Tracy. I love to see pictures of Tom using his hands. He uses them so eloquently.

Thanks for posting them.
jaybee

Postby Moderator on April 1st, 2013, 11:10 pm

Dear Tracy -

The photos are fine. :P

If they were too big you would not have been able to post them here. 8-)

Ta, for sharing. :mrgreen:

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

PreviousNext

Return to The man himself