happy 3rd birthday to toms website

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

happy 3rd birthday to toms website

Postby tracy on September 1st, 2012, 8:27 am

id like to take this oppertunerty to wish a happy 3rd birthday to a wonderfull website yes 3 years how quick has that gone thank you so much for whats been done . :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: happy 3rd birthday to toms website

Postby Who dat? on September 1st, 2012, 2:06 pm

I will second the third! It has been a pleasure to be a member of this site and i look forward to more.
Thank you Tom, Sue, Dirk and all the members (the special ones to me know who they are) for making this a very special and unique place.
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby Moderator on September 2nd, 2012, 3:32 am

Dear Tom Posters and Posers -

On behalf of Tom Baker TOW I want to thank all of you for your support during all the months we have been on-line. 8-)

Also wanted to tell everyone that Tom had his August answers up in time for our third birthday celebration. :P

And ... had planned a really big Cyber-Bash right here on Tom's forum from 6PM to MIDNIGHT ... When ... I was looking to find a dead rat under my kitchen sink, but discovered a bad leak instead. So, have been fighting with it all day/night ??? to the point that I am not sure WHAT it is now, except that it is tomorrow. And I missed my own party. And NOW my mouse is acting like it wants to DIE, so have no idea what THAT means, but it can't be good. :?

However, Tom's answers are still there for your enjoyment and enlightenment. And his website and forum are still very much alive and well. :mrgreen:

So, into his fourth year we begin ... forward ... hoe! Ta, to all of you for hanging round. :P

Best,
Dirk

Postby Captain Rum on September 2nd, 2012, 3:37 am

Happy 3rd Birthday...it's grown up so quickly :D
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Postby Canawho on September 2nd, 2012, 3:39 am

A Happy 3rd Birthday to Tom's website! ;)
Canawho

Postby pattie anne on September 2nd, 2012, 3:50 am

dear dirk -

i am so very sorry for you day/night turning out as it did. sure HOPE you get your leak and your mouse fixed in quickTIME. ;)

i thought i was in TIME for your party too, but keep forgetting about our TIME differences. but this is what i get for wanting to be the LAST one to wish you all well on the 1st. :|

saturdays just seem to be busier and busier all the TIME. and here i thought RETIREMENT meant a slowing down not a speeding up. (i know, i know, when you are OVER THE HILL, TIME begins accelerating on the down hill slide.) 8-)

anyWHO, congrats to all you WHOes, especially to TheTwoWHOMustBeObeyed. (or how ever you say that line from your "Rumpole of the Bailey.") :D

love always,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby Who dat? on September 2nd, 2012, 3:42 pm

I must have missed the Cyber-Bash announcement else I would have been here. Dang. Is there such a thing as a "do over" (like I try to use when I miss an easy pool shot)?
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby ThetaSigma on September 6th, 2012, 10:54 pm

A belated Happy Anniversary to Tom's Official Web Site, and here's to a great year! *raises glass in toast* :D
ThetaSigma

Return to The man himself