Tom's Calender - final month!

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Tom's Calender - final month!

Postby Toothy Grin on December 1st, 2011, 1:06 pm

No we're in December and it's the last month of Tom's calender for this year with no new one for next year. Really enjoyed seeing it all year and feel sad that there's no new picture for next month. What will people be doing with their calenders when this month's over? I think I might just use it again next year (and the year after..)!
Toothy Grin

Re: Tom's Calender - final month!

Postby jaybee on December 1st, 2011, 4:40 pm

I'm with you, Toothy Grin. Going into withdrawal already!

I have an empty wall in the room where I keep my computer; so I've bought a gigantic poster frame and will cut the photos out of each month's page and arrange them on the backing board and hang it on the wall. The central photo will be the autographed front of the calendar. I don't have room for all 12 photos; so it's going to be agony trying to decide which 4 to drop.
jaybee

Re: Tom's Calender - final month!

Postby tracy on December 1st, 2011, 5:27 pm

:D im keeping mine oh yes i cant chuck that away can i .and tom signed it for me on my birthday month of march when i saw him at the st micheals hospice in october .im going to put it up safe when december is over .i hope tom does do another please please tom will you do another thanks :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself