tom

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: tom

Postby merlinsseer on October 30th, 2009, 10:16 pm

We should start a club called " Those in need of meeting HIM "-lol
pattie anne wrote:IMHO i think that those WHO have met The Man should be kept separate from those WHO have not.

;)

TOM BAKER

???

never met HIM.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby tracy on October 30th, 2009, 10:27 pm

merlinsseer wrote:Oh no worries here! I'm trapped in Kansas with no way across the pond unless I swim and we've already talked about how i feel about THAT-LOL.
toms no 1 fan wrote::D dont put your self down you would be ok if you met tom he puts you at ease if your nervuos when i met tom last year my friend was with me and we saw tom walking over the road and my friends camera wouldnt work properly which upset her so when she got in to the shop tom asked her how she was so dont worry

you will get to meet tom some time when you do you will in a daze thats how i feel sometimes i want to say so much to tom that when i do meet tom i forget to say what i wnated to say i manage to say some things but i could chat to tom all day jsut listioning to him hope you can come over next year its a great feeling
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on October 31st, 2009, 1:22 am

Dear All -

Ooopsie. :oops:

Deleted my Post about separating those WHO have met TOM from those WHO have not met TOM on the advice of another Poster; as they thought I might be misunderstood. But I cannot delete that which has been QUOTED. So as it is still there ... sort of. Please know all, I was clowning, truely. And as I am of the later group, I wasn't deriding them WHO HAVE NOT. Nor was I seeking to put down them WHO HAVE, as I envy this group beyond words.So, HOPEI have all bases securely covered now.

Love,
pattie anne
Last edited by pattie anne on December 6th, 2009, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby tracy on October 31st, 2009, 10:44 am

pattie anne wrote:sure would like to meet our mr TOM, but odds are that, THAT will never happen.

:cry:

if i win the lotto i will fly all of you who live abroard to come and meet tom

i love the excentricerty of tom he isnt stuck up wouldnt matter if he was tom is tom . having met tom is just a great feeling when your there ive been a loyol fan for 35 years im actully stuck for words right now . i just love every think about tom he is great to meet i dont expect any think of him some fans expect ther hero to be on top form all the time .with me i dont . tom is tom and i hope im saying the right thing here .what you see is what you get thats what i say about my self and im trying to be carefull here not to put my foot in it as i have a knack of doing that sometimes as i know what im talking about but other people might not lol
Last edited by tracy on November 2nd, 2009, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Jedi Princess on November 6th, 2009, 1:51 pm

My mum first introduced me to Doctor Who four years ago.....and my first story was Pyramids of Mars. I fell in love with Tom's Doctor by the end of the first episode, and Doctor Who itself by the end of the second episode. Tom will always be MY Doctor. And he's awesome :)

As I live in Texas, and have no way to get to any conventions anywhere, it is a heartfelt desire of mine to meet Tom......maybe someday!
"The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship... Everything has its time. And everything ends." - Sarah Jane, School Reunion
Jedi Princess

Postby John on November 6th, 2009, 2:03 pm

If you wish for it hard enough, old girl, it will happen.
John

Postby tracy on November 6th, 2009, 5:05 pm

pattie anne wrote:sure would like to meet our mr TOM, but odds are that, THAT will never happen.

:cry:
you never know one will come when you will be able to just let me win the lotto and i will have you over here like a shot
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby tracy on November 6th, 2009, 5:07 pm

Jedi Princess wrote:Tom will always be MY Doctor. And he's awesome :)
As I live in Texas, and have no way to get to any conventions anywhere, it is a heartfelt desire of mine to meet Tom......maybe someday!

hi welcome to toms forum have a great time . i hope you also can get to meet tom some day tom is a great guy to meet
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby merlinsseer on November 6th, 2009, 9:16 pm

toms no 1 fan wrote: you never know one will come when you will be able to just let me win the lotto and i will have you over here like a shot

awwwwwww shucks-that's so sweet :D
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby Captain Rum on November 7th, 2009, 5:33 am

Has anyone done that "If you could invite 5 people to a dinner party who would you choose?" topic? I remember doing it at some training course donkeys years ago but the scenario was everyone had to pick one person, give a brief presentation of why you picked that person and then the winner would be the one who got the most votes in a private ballot. Naturally I picked Tom and he ended up getting the most votes.....ahead of even Mother Teresa, Elvis and John Lennon :D
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

PreviousNext

Return to The man himself