tom

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

tom

Postby tracy on October 30th, 2009, 6:04 pm

:D well what can i say . tom is a great guy who has time for his fans cant think of any other celeb that takes time with there fans come to think of it i aint met any other celeb im a loyol fan to tom loyol means loyol to me 100 percent loyol and its about time tom was sir tom in the fans eyes tom is sir tom to us. and other fans will agree with me when i say tom still has **** appeal i have loved every think tom has been in like i say i cant fault any think he has been in and we hope soon that tom will do some more have i got news for you.im at the moment stuck for words im so excited to be on here im better saying stuff to people rather then in words but once i get going i will be ok you wont be able to shut me up lol lol is laugh out loud if any one dont know what it is .thats it for now im going to look at the rst of the forum

ive just won a bid on ebay for a poster mug with tom on and a 30th anniversary mug with tom on cant wait to get them the poster one look really cool its the shape of a mug but long and handles on each side not seen any think like that before the poster mug is a recent picture of tom when he apperaed in his dr who gear and had his lovly white hair .5.11.09 had the mugs but the poster mug was not the shape of a poster it was just how it looked . im not going to drink out of them dont want them broke

:D

its a custom made mug poster like so i cant drink out of it the other one ive sent for i can drink out of just hope they aint long coming cus of the back log from the post strike
Last edited by tracy on November 5th, 2009, 9:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: tom

Postby Captain Rum on October 30th, 2009, 9:22 pm

I met Tom when he was going around the UK signing copies of his autobiography in '97, luckily for me this included the town I was/am living in so had the honour of meeting the man himself. Got there early and he chatted to me for a few minutes and it was fantastic, even better than seeing him in action onscreen....although I enjoy that aswell :P

Sometimes your heroes can be a let down when you meet them but in Tom's case it just reinforced the "hero status" and I was pleased to get to speak to him and get him to sign my book without making a fool of myself :D

I think part two of the autobiography is well overdue Tom, listening to the "Who" commentaries it sounds like there's plenty of material :D
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Postby tracy on October 30th, 2009, 9:30 pm

hi captain rum howare you welcome glad you enjoyed your meeting with tom ive met tom 6 times this year the last was at the excel on the 24thof this month the others are 2 weeks before then in september .july .may and march and last november tom knows me by now poor chap lol id like to add you as a friend captain rum also i met tom when i was little what aguy
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Captain Rum on October 30th, 2009, 9:42 pm

Hi to Tom's No1 Fan. If you've met him so many times then he must enjoy the time he sees you so I'm sure he enjoys it. The way I see it there can't be a better feeling that someone who appreciates what you do, even in one-off appearances like he did in Blackadder as "Captain Rum" :D

You're more than welcome to add me as a friend, Captain Rum is a friend to all :P

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Captain Rum

Postby tracy on October 30th, 2009, 9:46 pm

:D hy thanks ive got the black adder with tom great stuff so how long you beena fan to tom sir tom if you may
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby merlinsseer on October 30th, 2009, 9:50 pm

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him, but I would make a fool of myself-lol . I've met all sorts of famous people: actors, authors, sports figures, presidents and their spouses ( and one girlfriend of a president), even a serial killer ( I didn't know he was one at the time)- I never got a bad case of the quakes with any of them- but I'm pretty sure that meeting Tom Baker would be my chance to find out just what a giggle fit feels like.
merlinsseer

Postby tracy on October 30th, 2009, 9:57 pm

:D dont put your self down you would be ok if you met tom he puts you at ease if your nervuos when i met tom last year my friend was with me and we saw tom walking over the road and my friends camera wouldnt work properly which upset her so when she got in to the shop tom asked her how she was so dont worry
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on October 30th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Sure would like to meet Our Mr TOM, but odds are that, THAT will never happen. :cry:
Last edited by pattie anne on December 6th, 2009, 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby merlinsseer on October 30th, 2009, 10:11 pm

Oh no worries here! I'm trapped in Kansas with no way across the pond unless I swim and we've already talked about how i feel about THAT-LOL.
toms no 1 fan wrote::D dont put your self down you would be ok if you met tom he puts you at ease if your nervuos when i met tom last year my friend was with me and we saw tom walking over the road and my friends camera wouldnt work properly which upset her so when she got in to the shop tom asked her how she was so dont worry
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby Captain Rum on October 30th, 2009, 10:14 pm

toms no 1 fan wrote::D hy thanks ive got the black adder with tom great stuff so how long you beena fan to tom sir tom if you may

I've been a fan ever since the late 70s, one of millions of kiddies who could see how much they could watch and not to be scared, although I never ran to my Gran's bosom, sorry Tom :D Just over 30 years in total and with the Doctor Who Dvds coming out I can now appreciate the stories that were before my time :D

Captain Rum

Next

Return to The man himself