meeting tom on the 30th of october 2011

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

meeting tom on the 30th of october 2011

Postby tracy on September 16th, 2011, 7:44 pm

:D if any one can make the tom signing it would be great ive only just found out when i logged on not long ago so ive spoke to my sister and she can come and stay with our mum while i go to hastings to meet tom i will go for 8 nights as ive not been for that long before its worked out right as deb wont have to have the kids as they will be on holiday from school. all ive got to do now is book some where to stay sooooo cant wait

19/9/11 this moring i booked my accomadation as im staying 8 nights . i rung the guy up also who is over the event .so the 1st 4 nights im staying in a bed and breakfast near the signing and the last 4 nights ive booked to stay at tom and sues former home the lancers so now im looking forward to the break

14/10/11 ive now decided to take the train when i go on the 28th as its a long way to go by car when im not sleeping well so im taking the senseable way to go.any way iive now had to change my dates so im going down by train on the 23rd till the 31st as there had been a mess up with the dates my sister and niece had give me in the first place the kids are off school from the 24th to the 28th which means my sister dont have to have the kids as her daughter will be off work that week as well so now im at the lancers from the 23rd to the 27th then the hotel at st leonards from the 27th to the 31st
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: meeting tom on the 30th of october 2011

Postby Moderator on October 21st, 2011, 1:01 am

Best of luck in getting that next autograph and next kiss. ;)

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

PS: Nite all :!:
D. G.

Postby Captain Rum on October 21st, 2011, 7:41 am

Have a great time Tracy, hopefully sometime in the future I can meet Tom again, at the right time and place...and financial scenario :lol:

Have fun :D xxxx
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Postby tracy on October 21st, 2011, 9:35 am

:D thanks guys will tell you all about it when i get back .i rung the stamp shop yesterday and spoke to paul he says he has got parts 3. 4 and 5 or demon quest in for me now so i said i will pop in to the shop on tuesday and also ive seen a statue of tom on there website that ive wanted for some time so ive asked paul to keep it for me as there are only 3 left.ive got all my stuff ready to put in my case which i wil pack tomorrow.my train from wolverhampton leaves for london of the morning so once im in london i will get some think to eat then head on to tunbridge wells when i will be staying for the 1st 4 days cant wait for that then on to st leonards the last 4 days .ive boked a massage for the monday the 24th to so im looking forward to that then on the 26th im meeting up with sue one of the members from here and then meeting tom on the 30th im so looking forward to it
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Graceful Leonard on October 22nd, 2011, 9:12 am

Tracy has returned!

Have fun on 30th!
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Postby tracy on October 22nd, 2011, 9:19 am

:D g.l i aint been any where ive been here but some times not logged in .hope your well
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on October 30th, 2011, 4:49 pm

I hope all goes well at the signing today. I bet Tracy is in heaven, lol. Tom can bask in the warm glow of all his adoring fans too.
MCH

Return to The man himself