Walking in the woods

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in October to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Start new topic to post your question. One question allowed per member per month. Ask one concise question per post, and please refrain from including information and comments irrelevant to your question.
These questions are for Tom to answer, so please do not be tempted to post a reply to someone else’s question. If you want to make a comment, post it in the Fan Community → About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions subforum.
Please do your research before asking a question and try not to ask questions which Tom has answered before – either here or in interviews such as the Doctor Who Magazine articles available on this website in the Doctor Who section. If your question is factual, please try googling it first to see if you can find the answer.
Questions about whether Tom will appear at a convention or in a particular programme or film are wasted questions as he cannot talk about any offers in advance, and the moment agreement is reached, he announces the news on his website.
Tom will answer a MAXIMUM OF 15 QUESTIONS PER MONTH.

Walking in the woods

Postby kay on October 2nd, 2012, 9:39 pm

Dear Tom Baker, I've enjoyed reading of your tromping about in the woods. Here it's gone autumn all of a sudden, and there are acorns cracking down all over. Will you write more on your outdoor life? I would enjoy reading it.

An American fan
kay

Re: Walking in the woods

Postby Tom Baker on November 14th, 2012, 2:34 pm

My daily sorties into the wildwood make my heart skid as the slimey leaves try to fetch me down: and they sometimes succeed. But terror gives me strength and I get vertical with Poppy's help. I say help when I mean her passion for me. In a flash as I crash down, she is onto me and her tongue is in my ear. And it's a hot tongue too. But in the tussle I get first into a prayer position (that brings back memories), and with the help of my sharp stick I then have three legs as levers. That does the trick, so far. And when I hear deep rumblings from deep throats, rutting stags flit through my mind; followed by the snorts and roars of shy boars. They frighten me most because I listen to the tales of local countrymen. In ordinary daily life, bores are not shy, quite the reverse, they are sticky friendly too but don't usually have tusks. The shy old boars are ferocious and know no pity and feel no malice; they simply chew up anything that disturbs them. So you know exactly where you are with them....in desperate danger. If you don't hear anymore from me soon then thank you for your friendly interest!

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for October 2012