Questionable question

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in November to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Start new topic to post your question. One question allowed per member per month. Ask one concise question per post, and please refrain from including information and comments irrelevant to your question.
These questions are for Tom to answer, so please do not be tempted to post a reply to someone else’s question. If you want to make a comment, post it in the Fan Community → About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions subforum.
Please do your research before asking a question and try not to ask questions which Tom has answered before – either here or in interviews such as the Doctor Who Magazine articles available on this website in the Doctor Who section. If your question is factual, please try googling it first to see if you can find the answer.
Questions about whether Tom will appear at a convention or in a particular programme or film are wasted questions as he cannot talk about any offers in advance, and the moment agreement is reached, he announces the news on his website.
Tom will answer a MAXIMUM OF 15 QUESTIONS PER MONTH.

Questionable question

Postby MCH on November 2nd, 2011, 1:05 pm

My new question pertains to a video on the internet of you getting a bag of jelly babies from two young boys at the St. Michaels hospice signing on October 30th 2011. When you were giving the boys some change from your pocket in exchange for the bag of JB's the one boy wearing the hat, that you could see in the video, had a very astonished and precious look on his face. It didn't show the other ones face. What was his reaction to you giving them money? You could see that he turned down your offer for a jelly baby and everybody laughed. It is such a cute video. Tom Baker and the jelly babies. :D

Thank you Mr. Tom for answering my September question. I realized after I had posted it that the wording might throw you off as I was fairly certain that you probably would not like zoos. I tried to edit the post but it was already locked. It really wasn't about zoos. I apologize if my last question upset you in any way.

Thank you sir. You're so kind and so wonderful and so talented and so wise! :D
MCH
MCH

Re: Questionable question

Postby Tom Baker on November 21st, 2011, 11:15 pm

Dear MCH,

I think people laughed because they thought the boy had sold me the jelly babies. I liked the picture.

It was a wonderful day though people had to wait for so long.

Best wishes

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for November 2011