What time is it?

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in July to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Start new topic to post your question. One question allowed per member per month. Ask one concise question per post, and please refrain from including information and comments irrelevant to your question.
These questions are for Tom to answer, so please do not be tempted to post a reply to someone else’s question. If you want to make a comment, post it in the Fan Community → About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions subforum.
Please do your research before asking a question and try not to ask questions which Tom has answered before – either here or in interviews such as the Doctor Who Magazine articles available on this website in the Doctor Who section. If your question is factual, please try googling it first to see if you can find the answer.
Questions about whether Tom will appear at a convention or in a particular programme or film are wasted questions as he cannot talk about any offers in advance, and the moment agreement is reached, he announces the news on his website.
Tom will answer a MAXIMUM OF 15 QUESTIONS PER MONTH.

What time is it?

Postby Who dat? on July 7th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Tom,
Do you have a favorite timepiece? Is it the longcase clock in the corner, the Patek Philippe on your wrist, or do you just check your iPhone?
Actually I'd imaging that you just thump one of your minions and it chirps the time. :lol:
Pat
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Re: What time is it?

Postby Tom Baker on July 18th, 2011, 12:08 pm

Dear Pat,

I used to yearn to have a Patek Phillipe but no more. I just use my iphone. Of course when I'm not working I'm just aware that it is either light or dark and that does me just fine. Creaky joints act as reminders of time passing and shadows approaching but then there is no escape.

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for July 2011