Am I Modulator? Good Question!

For members' photos of action figures and their sets. Fourth Doctor era only, please.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Only post pictures if you own the copyright.
Maximum size 500 X 500 pixels 72 dpi.
Maximum 2 pictures per post.

Re: Am I Modulator? Good Question!

Postby The Cloaked One on May 10th, 2011, 2:40 am

Very epic pictures, Baker's grin there is very contagious. :D I like the pics of the bronze statues holding the doc the best.
Si-Fy and Fantasy, that is where my heart lies. To Doctor Who and its 18 years of brilliance, still waiting on the 50 yr anniversary!
The Cloaked One

Postby MCH on May 10th, 2011, 2:54 am

Why thank you oh cloaked one! XD

I have a picture of the AF Tom under foot of a bronze girl but it doesn't work. To get the whole girl in you can't see the AF well, and to focus in on the AF you can't tell what is attached to the foot above it. So, I left it out.

As I was walking around a mountain this past weekend I had the Tom AF in my shirt pocket. I'd forget it was there and notice people looking at my shirt. Why was this woman walking around with a little man in her pocket? :? :lol: "Mini Tom's, don't leave home without one, lol." Oh, and a bag of jelly babies. ;)

MCH
MCH

Postby The Cloaked One on May 11th, 2011, 12:41 am

With a AF Tom, you are ready for any situation. Just remember to wave it around frantically in the air to summon the Tardis. If you didn't have lil Tom on you, you might even lose self identity! Gasp! :D Nah, I cannot wait to see you get some more pictures up.
Si-Fy and Fantasy, that is where my heart lies. To Doctor Who and its 18 years of brilliance, still waiting on the 50 yr anniversary!
The Cloaked One

Previous

Return to The Doctor Who Modulators