Happy, Happy Christmas to "Our Mister TOM" ...

Talk about Tom (and Sue, Poppy and the cats)

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Happy, Happy Christmas to "Our Mister TOM" ...

Postby Who dat? on December 25th, 2010, 2:25 pm

It is 6:20 a.m. Christmas morning. Thank You Tom and Sue for the holiday wishes. I send the same back to You both and to Dirk and the mods. Happy Holidays to everyone on the site. pattie anne, traci, donnarose, special wishes to you.
Love Pat
Oh, I just downloaded my prize of an audio version of The Boy Who Kicked Pigs. Merry Christmas to Me!!!
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby MCH on December 28th, 2010, 6:07 am

Poor poppy is a pilferer by blood it seems. It must take great personal restraint for her to pass up a chance to snag some good meat. Good thing that Tom and Sue don't turn their backs, lol.

That reminds me of the scene in the movie, "A Christmas Story where the neighbors hound dogs break in and eat the turkey from the table only leaving greasy bits on the floor. So they had to go out and eat Chinese food. What a hoot that was, lol.

As for the kitties, well they just gotta have fun. Fun is the rule of every day. Then it's eat and sleep. Not just in that order though. I wonder if the kittens have lost their baby teeth yet? Those pointy lil' teeth and claws can "snatch" better than a "bander".

I hear fireworks outside. People are getting ready for New Years.

Regards,
MC
Last edited by MCH on December 30th, 2010, 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MCH

Postby pattie anne on December 28th, 2010, 4:31 pm

dear TOM -

so very glad you choose to reply to my humble Topic. (though it certainly wasn't necessary that you did.) :D

just wanted a place for all your fans to wish you and yours, their own personal season greetings; as not all of your 'peples' query you and did not want anyone left out of all that smashing good well wishing. (though most of them WHO did ask their december questions managed to send along their greetings too!) :P

BELIEVE next year i will start this Topic earlier however, if no one else does it first, as i think perhaps, some were still left out in getting their special greetings to you. of course, i have no way of knowing how many PMs winged their way to you and to the Forum Moderator, but i will keep all of this in mind for Christmas Future. 8-)

happy new year! may it bring joy, peace, good TIMEs, prosperity, and health not only to all the Members of TOM here assembled, but to you and yours doubly. :mrgreen:

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Previous

Return to About Tom