THANK YOU TOM AND J.B. SO MUCH!!!!!

Talk about Tom (and Sue, Poppy and the cats)

Moderator: Moderator

THANK YOU TOM AND J.B. SO MUCH!!!!!

Postby Marcello Cristiano on September 29th, 2010, 6:56 pm

Dear J.B. AND TOM BAKER:

Today I was a received a pleasant shock thru the mail. I went to my mail cabinet to find a sticker telling me to go to the post office. So I went and got a parcel wondering who it was from as it said "J.B." on it leaving me wondering who? Then I opened the package to find a 2011 signed by TOM himself calendar!!! :D I AM SO HAPPY!!!! J.B. AND TOM BAKER have made my year and then some!!!! :D Can someone find out who J.B. is for me and tell them thank you very much for the calendar, notes, and pictures. You are a very kind and sweet person and I can't THANK YOU enough! Receiving that calendar has now given me the happiest day of my life(truly!). THANK YOU SO MUCH TOM AND J.B.! TOM even signed on the date of my birthday for February! To see TOM writing my name in those pictures really got me excited, and made me feel EUPHORIC!!! TOM AND J.B., THANK YOU, once again!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!

TOM BAKER # 1 FOREVER!!!

LOVE,

Your friend,
Marcello
:)
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Re: THANK YOU TOM AND J.B. SO MUCH!!!!!

Postby tracy on September 29th, 2010, 7:20 pm

:D jaybee is a member of toms on here i have sent her an email to let her know you have been asking about jaybee marcello im glad you love your calendar and that tom signed it for you .you can treasure it for ever .when jill aka sees my email she wil be on here
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: THANK YOU TOM AND J.B. SO MUCH!!!!!

Postby Marcello Cristiano on September 29th, 2010, 7:24 pm

THANKS, Tracy!! :D I didn't realise that J.B. stood for JayBee. Otherwise I would have known right away who it was. THANK YOU, JayBee! :D
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Return to About Tom