my day meeting tom on the 11th of feb 2012

Talk about Tom (and Sue, Poppy and the cats)

Moderator: Moderator

my day meeting tom on the 11th of feb 2012

Postby tracy on February 12th, 2012, 5:29 pm

id like to start off by saying thank you to tom for another great day at barking abby school i totoly enjoyed it was tomtastic it has made my day yet again so thank you tom for being there and doing what you did .tom arrived in the big hall with louise jameson and toby hadock was talking to them both asking questions i had keft my camera at the hotel which i wasnt very chuffed about but any way tom has us in stitches with what he was saying and members of the audiance were asking questions.then when it was over and tom was leaving to go the the phto room he saw me and said hello tracy how sweet .so the next stp was having photos took with tom by a pro photo guy when it came to my turn i gave tom his bottle of wine and he took it out the bag and left it on the table for the photo shoot .i only paid for 3 photos but ended up with 4 and tomtastic they are to im over the moon with them .so the next thing was the signing i got tom to sign 3 things for me i asked him if he would write in my birthday card as its my birthday in march so i had to look away while he did it and while he was writing in it only me and me alone i think can come up with some think like what i said made me giggle when i said to tom while he was writing it have you got much snow by you and tom said im and what he said back funny im still laughing about it now so after that i said thanks to tom and went and got one of the tom art prints that oliver had there the guy who took the prints of tom i sorted my money out to see f i was ok to buy one of the prints which i had broght enough with me as i was there for the weekend so i went back in the signing que after luch and got tom to sign it for me its a beauti and i love it it was nice to meet oliver all in all i had a tomtastic day thank you tom as i was coming out of the event at the end of the day with some frineds toms came out and i asked him if he wanted to join us for some think to eat but tom said he was tired and kissed me on the cheek bless him it was a long day for him x :D :DImage
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: my day meeting tom on the 11th of feb 2012

Postby ThetaSigma on February 12th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Hey that is a remarkeable encounter with the Tomness, I am sure the memory of it will last a lifetime and beyond. Thank you so much for posting about it and the picture is so awesomely cool. :D
ThetaSigma

Postby tracy on February 12th, 2012, 7:17 pm

:D thank you im glad you love it by the way the tds p.c is latin
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby bcm77 on April 16th, 2012, 1:13 am

Glad you had a great day Tracy!

I might be going to Collectormania in June so with luck I'll get to meet Tom then as well as several other of my favorite Who personalities.
"I'm not a human being........I'm a Time Lord. I walk in eternity"
bcm77

Postby tracy on April 16th, 2012, 9:08 am

:D thats good hope to see you there then .we will have to look out for each other if you do go it would be nice to meet you there :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to About Tom