my meeting with tom 2nd of june 2012

Talk about Tom (and Sue, Poppy and the cats)

Moderator: Moderator

my meeting with tom 2nd of june 2012

Postby tracy on June 3rd, 2012, 5:26 pm

:D hi all imback got back today around lunch time i have put my photos in the photo album for you all to see .any way i got to milton keynes on the thursday and on the friday i went in to hastings by train to olivers toms photo guy and broght another tom art print while i was there oliver took me to a cafe called maggie to show me where tom likes to go some times but there was no room at the inn as we went in to ask and some tables had reserved on them so that was a shame .so oliver showed me round acouple of other places which was lovly of him to do so we had a great chat and i got my 3rd tom art print from oliver only 6 more to get . its a lovly little shop so if any one is in hastings any time do pop in to take alook.so thank to oliver .it was about 8pm when i got back to my hotel in milton keynes and i was tired .then came the saturday the day of meeting tom for the 12th time it was very busy at the event manic as to put it and there was a huge que for tom as ever .i only go to these events to meet tom and was lucky enough to egt at the front of the autograth que for tom as after that id have had no chance to was very busy and he went to have a photo took with the other drs and there was a talks going on to as well as having photos took with tom when it came to having photos took with tom i gave tom a bottle of wine at the signing then later had photos took with tom i only paid for 3 but got 4 that happened at the feb event to think the lady wanted to make sure the pics were ok .it was a tomtastic day all round and i walked my legs off :lol: the photos didnt get back till 6 and tom stayed till 6 as i was talking to one of the crew who said tom had offered to stay m i got my tom art portraite signed by tom :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: my meeting with tom 2nd of june 2012

Postby Moderator on June 4th, 2012, 2:22 pm

Dear Tracy -

Good show. Ta, for sharing your experiences. :mrgreen:

And that was very kind of you to plug Oliver's shop and photos. Good luck in getting the remaining six of Tom in his series. Maybe it won't take you too long. 8-)

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Re: my meeting with tom 2nd of june 2012

Postby tracy on June 4th, 2012, 3:26 pm

:D thank you dirk your welcome tell you some thing though i could have done with a sherry to warm me up as it was cold there no wonder tom kept his coat on bless him i bet he was cold and as i was driving i couldnt drink so iput my jumper on over my top and took it off for the photos
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to About Tom