Sorry to hear about the passing of Elisabeth Sladen

A place to remember those we have loved.

Moderator: Moderator

Sorry to hear about the passing of Elisabeth Sladen

Postby harryfielder on April 22nd, 2011, 10:32 am

I was lucky enough to work with the lovely lady (and Tom) on The Seeds Of Doom and still remember for her charm on and off the set..... Thank you for your work.....

Aitch,
harryfielder

Re: Sorry to hear about the passing of Elisabeth Sladen

Postby Prydonian on April 24th, 2011, 2:31 am

I just got The Seeds of Doom on DVD recently, and would love to know where you are in that story. As my own way of mourning, I watched The Masque of Mandragora the other evening with my father. Lis was perfect in that story. I expec t to watch The Seeds of Doom as a follow-up relatively soon. I still can't believe she is gone. As a wise member said to me the other day, it is now our task to cheer Tom up as, while we have lost a hero, he has lost a close friend and someone he cherished dearly. :(
Prydonian

Postby MCH on April 24th, 2011, 3:47 am

Pry,

I saw on his website that he was in, "the Deadly Assassin" in 1975. He played one of the guards that were dressed in red and white. He and another guard ran into the Doctor on one of his walkabouts. And in, "the Face of Evil" he played a man in a loin cloth that was going to kill Leela but he was shot first.

It's good to see a post from someone that was on the set with Liz and Tom. Pretty cool.

At the end of tonights new Doctor Who show they had a short clip of Liz Sladen waving good bye. :cry:

MCH
MCH

Postby tracy on April 24th, 2011, 9:52 am

there was a 15 minute tribute to liz on the cbbc channal last night at 645 that was a lovley tribute
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Prydonian on May 5th, 2011, 2:24 am

I wonder what role he played in The Seeds of Doom? I thought he said he was in that one as well. And I would love to hear more from him about working with Elisabeth Sladen.
Prydonian

Postby bonita4k2p on February 9th, 2013, 5:51 am

RIP Elisabeth Sladen.

She was the first companion I saw when I first started watching Doctor Who. Ian Marter was also on the show at the time.
bonita4k2p

Return to In Memoriam