Dr Who on Radio 7

This is the place for anything which doesn't go anywhere else!

Moderator: Moderator

Dr Who on Radio 7

Postby biddenden_sue on March 28th, 2010, 10:09 am

For all UK Whovians, there is a serialisation of "Barry Letts - Who and Me" (where he reads his autobiography) starting this evening on Radio 7 at 6pm. It is repeated at midnight. It is the first of 7 episodes, which will be on each Sunday at the same time. You can obviously listen to it on iPlayer for the next 7 days if the timing doesn't suit you.

Then, much more exciting, on Easter Monday, they are starting the serialisation of the audio book "Doctor Who and the Giant Robot" READ BY TOM BAKER! I heard the trailer last night. Can't quite remember what time it's on, and their schedule doesn't quite go that far as yet, but I'm sure it'll be listed by tomorrow. This has to be compulsive listening, folks. Unfortunately I won't hear it on the radio, so I shall certainly tune in via iPlayer once i am back home from Scotland.

All this AND the new series starring Matt Smith starting - it's too much, I tell ya! 8-)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Re: Dr Who on Radio 7

Postby tracy on March 28th, 2010, 10:28 am

thank you sue for the infomation will listion out for the time of the one where tom is narrating i do have it already but thank you
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby biddenden_sue on April 2nd, 2010, 9:14 am

Forgot to update this. It will be on at 2.30 and 6.30 pm on Easter Monday. I have set my sky+ box to record it.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Postby tracy on April 7th, 2010, 3:58 pm

:D ive been lstiong to tom reading the last 3 days im enjoying it hope every one else has been able to get it to
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby biddenden_sue on April 7th, 2010, 4:25 pm

I have now listened to Monday's and Tuesday's episodes. It's all available on iPlayer for 7 days though, so don't fret if you're missing it!

However, I am truly mortified at the Beeb for putting up an image of Paul McGann for us to watch as we listen to it on iPlayer. The buffoons! :shock:
biddenden_sue

Postby tracy on April 7th, 2010, 6:24 pm

thanks ive been lstioing to it on sky glad you have caught up with it sue
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to Miscellaneous