If you were the Doctor's companion

This is the place for anything which doesn't go anywhere else!

Moderator: Moderator

If you were the Doctor's companion

Postby Graceful Leonard on September 16th, 2013, 4:27 pm

If you were to be a companion to one of the Doctors, who do you think you'd work best/worst with, given their various on-screen personas?

I think I'd work best with McCoy because within 10 secs of my arrival he would be doing exactly what I told him to.

I'd probably work worst with Tom's doctor because I doubt he'd listen to me. I'd probably end up helping the Master to bump him off.
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Re: If you were the Doctor's companion

Postby Betty on September 16th, 2013, 4:51 pm

I'd definitely work best with Tom. I'm up for all sorts of crazy ideas, and we would be the scarf duo. I had a few Doctor Who themed dreams, so I know what I'm talking about. Those astronauts won't save themselves...

I'd probably work worst with Patrick Troughton because I absolutely hate the sound of the recorder, so I'd jump out of the TARDIS as soon as he'd start playing.
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby tracy on September 16th, 2013, 4:59 pm

id love to have been toms companion and if i was asked now by tom if i wanted to be his companion on audio id jump at the chance and say yes :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Graceful Leonard on September 16th, 2013, 11:02 pm

Betty wrote:I'd probably work worst with Patrick Troughton because I absolutely hate the sound of the recorder, so I'd jump out of the TARDIS as soon as he'd start playing.

:lol:
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Return to Miscellaneous