A Dilemma

This is the place for anything which doesn't go anywhere else!

Moderator: Moderator

Re: A Dilemma

Postby Betty on August 9th, 2013, 11:42 pm

Graceful Leonard wrote:For a million, I would sit through every single episode of Sylvester McCoy's time as the doctor!

Ha! Brave man you are.
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby philipdalton on August 14th, 2013, 12:38 pm

The truth is, some people seem to just love drawing attention to themselves, like streakers at sporting events. What about Vincent Bethell, the man who campaigns in his birthday suit for the legalizing of public nudity?
I couldn't do what he does if Bill Gates offered me his life savings to do so, even the thought of my jeans falling down outside churns my very stomach up.
“Oh yeah, you really got me now, you've got me so I don't know what I'm doing"
philipdalton

Postby Betty on August 14th, 2013, 12:51 pm

The whole point is that public nudity upsets people - that's why others shouldn't do it. Long scarves don't upset anyone, so no problem there. :)
Betty

Postby philipdalton on August 14th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Betty wrote:The whole point is that public nudity upsets people - that's why others shouldn't do it. Long scarves don't upset anyone, so no problem there. :)

My dad always thought that Vincent Bethell wasn't a full shilling and therefore it wouldn't occur to him how much upset he was causing.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
philipdalton

Postby Betty on August 14th, 2013, 3:04 pm

I think, basically, everybody wants to choose whom they'll see naked, so forcing people is wrong. I'm more than happy with nudists existing in nudist areas or at their homes. If they enjoy being naked, then it's their right, given that it doesn't bother anybody. That's the important bit.
Betty

Postby philipdalton on August 18th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Being as this thread isn't supposed to be about public nudity, I think it's best to get back on the subject of what you would do for a million pounds again. All the things I included on my list are things which are eccentric to the point of being abnormal, so I would never settle for anything less than a million pounds for actually doing them.
Take number 4 for instance. If you look on YouTube you can find at least two videos made of someone washing their hair on a bus. They are just films made for a laugh, or for a dare perhaps, but it isn't normal behaviour though, as the usual place to do it is in the hairdresser's or the swimming baths. They are the only places where people will normally shampoo their hair in front of others, anywhere else they won't do it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
philipdalton

Postby Betty on August 18th, 2013, 4:21 pm

Good point. Personally, I consider my hair to be extremely private. I don't even let hairdressers touch it. So basically, if anyone wants to see me wash my hair, he'll have to marry me first. It's something money can't buy.
Betty

Postby philipdalton on August 18th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Betty wrote:Good point. Personally, I consider my hair to be extremely private. I don't even let hairdressers touch it. So basically, if anyone wants to see me wash my hair, he'll have to marry me first. It's something money can't buy.

Do you cut it yourself?
philipdalton

Postby Betty on August 18th, 2013, 4:50 pm

philipdalton wrote:Do you cut it yourself?

I don't cut it. ;)
Betty

Postby philipdalton on August 18th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Number 1 on the list is a completely ridiculous idea when you come to think about it. True, I would have wasted the money on the laptop but made a huge profit because I'd gained a million pounds, but then again who on Earth would give me a million pounds for buying a computer and throwing it off the edge of a bridge anyway?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
philipdalton

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous