my exersise equipment

This is the place for anything which doesn't go anywhere else!

Moderator: Moderator

my exersise equipment

Postby tracy on June 13th, 2011, 7:30 pm

:D today i took order of an exersise equipment it arrives on thursday between 7am up to 6pm its called the circle glide which you put your feet on and it helps with your legs bum and tum .now dont get me wrong im on the go nearly all the time i dont eat much but i still seem to put weight on im the same as i was last year but i want to loose it so i cant see why ive got this weight on me so this glide will help me ha all being well will show you a picture of it when ive got it wish me luck when i do start
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: my exersise equipment

Postby Graceful Leonard on July 6th, 2011, 7:05 pm

How is this going for you, Tracy?
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Postby tracy on July 8th, 2011, 2:20 pm

its not to bad thanks gracefull . its very hard to shift what i want to get off even thou im on the go .i dont intend on weighing my self yet i had the equipment last month its should help with my stomach to but just incase im doin sit ups to ive now put it up in the spare room out the way so i can go in there every day to use it
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby tracy on July 12th, 2011, 9:26 am

:D sorry ive restarted another post but ive lost 7pound in weight and really pleased about it thats with cutting out my crisps and chocolate as well as the excersise equipment .im useing but im getting rid of that and having a cross trainner arriving today so that will be better .my neice is having the circle glide im waiting for my cross trainner to come any time today
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby jaybee on July 12th, 2011, 3:42 pm

Wow! You're doing well, Tracy!

Keep up the good work. Hope the cross trainer works as well as the Circle Glide -- better, even!
jaybee

Return to Miscellaneous