What would you do if...

This is the place for anything which doesn't go anywhere else!

Moderator: Moderator

Re: What would you do if...

Postby MCH on May 2nd, 2011, 12:47 pm

I don't know TCH,
that Doctor has some sort of irrestability that women, no matter what he looks like, can't resist, lol. Except for Doctor number six perhaps. His cocky arrogance and the way he talked down to women would be a turn off for sure. Unless of course a gal was attracted to that sort of thing. And ok, all of the Doctors are somewhat cocky and arrogant, but sixes was more annoying IMHO. I mean look what he said to Peri when he came out of regeneration. And how he said it. Sorry that I cannot type write now exactly what he said and what episode it was. I need to get going here or I'll be late.

MCH
MCH

Postby Clara Listensprechen on May 2nd, 2011, 6:13 pm

What women find irresistible about the Doctor is the script. To paraphrase Jessica Rabbit--they're not really smitten, they're just written that way. :twisted:
Clara Listensprechen

Postby tracy on May 2nd, 2011, 6:55 pm

Prydonian wrote:I think or would like to think that I would go with him, just to get away from the real world for a little while.....especially if it was Tom Baker doing the asking.... :D

same here
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby tch on May 2nd, 2011, 8:20 pm

should have been more specific,MCH, my wife has her own, official 'cute Doctor' list. So, if any of them showed, up I'd have to keep an eye on them( and her)

and no, Tom's Doctor did not make her list. Though, she does like the scarf.
tch

Postby MCH on May 2nd, 2011, 8:51 pm

TCH,
I got what you said about having to be careful if your wife were to go to, lol. My reply was like, yeah, you have to be careful because the Doc can be irresistible to some women, lol. hmmm, I can't help but wonder who is on her "cute" list?

For my cute list it would be Tennant and Smith mostly.

MCH
MCH

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous