Fan Community

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

Fan Community

Postby Forum Moderator on March 9th, 2011, 1:51 pm

The Fan Community's just got bigger on the inside!

It has been sorted into subforums to make it easier to see what people are talking about. You'll probably think it's more confusing to begin with, but in time I hope you get used to it and find it improves your enjoyment of the forum. All your posts are still there, but have been moved to the appropriate subforum. If you think any are in the wrong place, let me know, and I'll move them.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Fan Community

Postby tracy on March 9th, 2011, 3:31 pm

:D thank you very much youve done a great job it looks all fantastic how youve done it :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on March 9th, 2011, 6:50 pm

Aaaaaah, room to stretch out and wiggle my toes.

It looks great in here! I love the new set up. You SO ROCK lady ! :D

I want to post some pictures but I'll have to figure out how it's done. I set up an account with one of those photo sharing sites. I don't know how to get the pictures from that site to this site. A computer genius I am not.

Thanks bunches, ((((big hugs))))

Mch
MCH

Postby tracy on March 9th, 2011, 7:33 pm

put your photos on photo bucket once youve done that pick which picture you want click edit so you can resisze it then once on photobucket your photo will be stored on there put your curser to that picture once you have edit it and at the bottom of that photo some info will come up click on the last one down at the bottom of the photo and it will say copyed once youve done that come on to here find the section you want for your picture to go in then right cilck and your photo should show up. shout if you get stuck
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to News and Announcements