kate omara dies

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

kate omara dies

Postby NICHLOAS R on March 30th, 2014, 6:59 pm

"very sad news that kate omara has died to us doctor who fans she was the rani she worked with colin and silvesta I don't think she worked with tom met her once happy to sign my stuff and have her pic taken with me . :(
NICHLOAS R

Re: kate omara dies

Postby tracy on April 1st, 2014, 12:30 am

RIP
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Captain Rum on April 18th, 2014, 12:34 am

RIP. She was a brilliant actress and in The Mark of the Rani commentary you can tell she enjoyed being in the show and in later interviews how she enjoyed meeting the fans.
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Postby tch on April 19th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Sad to hear.
I only really knew her from the two Rani episodes, but thought she was excellent in them and wished they'd brought her back for more.
tch

Postby Chancellor on August 20th, 2014, 6:33 pm

A true loss (sorry for belated post!) for her acting peers, especially on Doctor Who.
Yes, she could have been brought back more often but I believe JN-T was obsessed with the Master.
Chancellor

Postby Meteo Archon on August 22nd, 2014, 9:30 pm

Yeah, I foresaw that one, like I see several deaths far in advance, one of my special abilities.

Saw her appearences when I was watching all of Doctor Who on Dailymotion, great, and funny that she kidnapped one of the Rokuratei for her Giant Brain thing.

I Remember, for All Time.
Meteo Archon

Return to News and Announcements