belated 4th birthday to toms website

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

belated 4th birthday to toms website

Postby tracy on October 6th, 2013, 12:01 pm

opps in september it was the 4th birthday of toms website so happy belated birthday to sue and tom for another tomtastic year being on here sorry its late and at the end of this month it wil be the forums birthday so thanks tom and sue for awonderfull website and not forgetting dirk and william to :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: belated 4th birthday to toms website

Postby Betty on October 6th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Happy birthday to the website from me too.
It's almost crazy the speed at which time goes. (I'm sure our favourite Timelord knows a thing or two about that.) I've just realised that it will soon be the 1st anniversary of my joining this forum, and therefore the 1st anniversary of Tom leaving it, as those things happened pretty much one right after the other. (I don't think I had anything to do with that, but the thought keeps nagging me.) It's been a great year nonetheless. We've had some really interesting conversations here, and I think you are all a very friendly and kind bunch. So I drink to the times we've had and to the times we're yet to have!
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Return to News and Announcements