Late Answers for October

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

Late Answers for October

Postby jaybee on November 13th, 2012, 3:18 am

I heard thru a "trusted source" that our wonderful Forum Moderator was a tad worried that we fans were becoming impatient to get answers to the October questions.

Au contraire, dear FM... We all feel very privileged to be allowed to ask the questions and twice blessed that Tom takes the time -- whenever he has it -- to answer our questions.

I, for one, and I hope I speak for everyone else here, am not feeling any impatience whatsoever. Anticipation? Definitely. But Tom's answers are always worth waiting for and it's quite obvious that some of his answers have required a good deal of thought on his part.

It's nice to know that he's so busy. It gives us more new work to look forward to as well as the always welcome replies to our monthly questions -- whenever he has time to give them to us.
jaybee

Re: Late Answers for October

Postby tracy on November 13th, 2012, 5:24 pm

no nor me im not feeling impatience .tom will answer the questions when he can as long as we know tom is ok and sue to
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to News and Announcements