thank you sue baker

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

thank you sue baker

Postby tracy on June 24th, 2012, 9:29 am

:D 1st of all before i put my review of the boy who kicked pigs id like to say a huge thank you to toms wife sue who i met at the lowry yesterday and thank you for letting me have a photo took with you i will up load it on here but wont put it on any other website as it wouldnt be fair on sue if she didnt want the photo any where but here .i was waiting to go up to the seating area when i spotted sue with some friends i said to my self im sure thats sue and was wondering if to go and say hello well in the end i did and it was a pleasure to have met sue so thanks sue for what youve done and i hope you didnt mind me asking for a photo with you Image
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: thank you sue baker

Postby MCH on June 24th, 2012, 7:12 pm

That is awesome Tracy!
What a lovely picture of you and Lady Sue. ;) She's a real sweetheart. I'm glad that you had a wonderful time.
MCH

Postby pattie anne on June 25th, 2012, 6:20 am

oh, gosh, that is just soooooo great.

:mrgreen:

so, is sue TALL or are you SHORT

???

enquiring minds wish to know.

;)

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby tracy on June 25th, 2012, 9:41 am

:D thanks mch and pattie sue is tall .i think they forgot to put me in a grow bag in my early years thats why im short :lol: i got there just after 11 then caught the tram had some thing to eat and had a little walk round and watched the a boat race that was going on that was near the lowry i saw sue once then afetr the show i went for the tram to take me to the station i got home about 7 as i had just got to the trainstation and missed the one train but it wasnt long for the next one so i didnt have to wait to long and i had a return any time ticket so i was ok
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on June 26th, 2012, 11:44 pm

don't feel bad. on a good day i stand tall at 5' 4". :lol:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby tracy on June 27th, 2012, 8:18 am

:D awww thanks pattie im ok i dont feel bad about it im 5ft 2 and half cant forget the half can i :lol: :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on June 27th, 2012, 11:35 am

5'4" here as well. My hubby is 6'4".
We should start a short in stature but giant in heart club. ;)
Could you imagine if the three of us had a picture taken next to Mr. Tom and Lady sue. It would look like they were surrounded by munchkins, lol. :lol: "we represent, the lilliput guild."
MCH

Postby ThetaSigma on June 28th, 2012, 12:28 am

Well friends I admire you all for your lack of overt height. I myself am cursed at about 6 feet. It is dautning but I have become quite used to it.
ThetaSigma

Postby Moderator on June 28th, 2012, 3:04 pm

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, (that counts); it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain.

And Tom Baker posters and posers, I will leave it up to all of you, to decide for yourselves, exactly why I know that quote so well.

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Postby nick and jan on June 28th, 2012, 11:20 pm

"nice pic tracy used to see tom and sue shopping in waitrose when they lived round this way we used to say hello and shake hands etc :D
nick and jan

Next

Return to News and Announcements