tom in my local papper

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

tom in my local papper

Postby nick and jan on August 17th, 2012, 10:49 pm

2hello every one just to say tom was in our local paper today the kent and sussex courier tunbridge wells on page 22 thers an intreview with cy town who lives in tunbridge wells as dose louise jameson and it metions tom who lived in tunbridge wells for a while and doctor who fan peter trot shows some of his colection he has some great prints of tom its a really nice item i wish i could put it up tunbridge wells has a long histroy with doctor who wiliam hartnall lived there and drank in the swan hotel and opend pemburt hospital fate . a nice story nick and jan.
nick and jan

Re: tom in my local papper

Postby tracy on August 18th, 2012, 8:18 am

i stayed in a bed and breakfast last year that was the home of tom and sue in tunbridge wells it was last october when tom did a charty signing at st micheals hospice in hastings .i went for 8 days stayed in the lancers for 4 days then went on to stay in st leonards hastings for the other 4 days as thats where the signing was
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby nick and jan on August 22nd, 2012, 9:14 pm

"i know or we know where that is tracy nice place the pub near by used to be good untill they changed it all we missed that signing as my brother got us tickets to brands hatch for the truck racing as a family outing as he had time of work we would have gone to hastings to see tom and have fish and chips wich cant be beaten by the sea .
nick and jan

Postby tracy on August 23rd, 2012, 8:25 am

in the 4 days i was there i didnt go in the pub i should have done .any way the lancers is no more the lady who owned the bed and breakfast was selling the lancers to her neighbour the last i heard
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Who dat? on August 23rd, 2012, 2:54 pm

Their website says they are closed. Let's hope someone keeps it up and in good shape.
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Return to News and Announcements